Tomorrow is a big day for me

by coffee_black 41 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Thank you everyone! The year started of wonderfully with great news about my daughter recovering from congestive heart failure. Nothing can get me down for long with news like that! My job is going to change next week...they are moving me into a different position, which I'm not thrilled about...but then, I have a job...a good one at that, so I can't really complain.

My birthday will be spent at a company event at Gillette Stadium. Have to be there at 8 am...and will be there until at least 8 pm. Mini trade show.. seminars, food...prizes...etc. 4 of the Patriots players will put in an appearance. Should be fun...but I'll be too pooped to celebrate my birthday.

Coffee

• N.drew
    N.drew
    My birthday will be spent at a company event at Gillette Stadium

Foxboro - 250 miles from where I live. And less than 10 miles from where my daughter lives!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I'm about a 30 minute drive from Foxboro... although morning traffic will change that. Where does your daughter live?

Coffee

• N.drew
    N.drew

Norwood. I was there last week. You, charliebrown jr., and I should have a pow wow sometime!

I will meet you at the Yard House if you like beer.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Sounds like a plan! I grew up in Westwood, which is right next to Norwood. I live in Avon now. Let me know when you are in town!

Coffee

• N.drew
    N.drew

Yes! I hope we can meet. I moved to Maine from Walpole.

• umadevi
    umadevi

Happy Birthday Coffee! Have a good one!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Wow! You are close by! Coffee

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

• just Ron
    just Ron

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!