For Burns....................

by dinah 40 Replies latest jw friends

• dinah
    dinah

Burns, I knew we would find some common ground if I had time to smoke my bitch ass whoring ass a cigarette.

And here I was wanting to just rip you a new one.

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety

Its OK Dinah.

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Is Tater playing??? Aw shucks---Maybe I'll be able to play in a few weeks again.

NC

• NewChapter
    NewChapter

Is Tater playing??? Aw shucks---Maybe I'll be able to play in a few weeks again.

NC

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

Tater's ignoring the invite from Dinah so far.

• Razziel
  • AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I miss the old Paula Abdul who was the young Paula Abdul, and not the old Paula Abdul who thinks as of 2011 that MC Scat Kat was a real former boyfriend.

• dinah
    dinah

When will I get mine?
    Or must I be a god-fearing, white american?
    Oh everything is fine
    As long as you're a god-fearing, white american

And you align yourself with everything we've fought against. Equal opportunity for everyone who breathes. Maybe you got yours. I doubt it or you wouldn't be mad. The anger I'm seeing is from people who tried to play by the rules. I don't give a shit if you are black, white, latino...............my question is.........will you act right? There is no motherfucking sense in a man getting beaten into oblivion because he can't find a job that pays more than unemployment.

I'm mad. Hell yes, I'm mad.

Husband worked in manufacturing, I worked as a manager at McDonald's. LOVED the people I worked with, Loved the actual job. Even liked the guy who owned the place. If the new law makes him pay a little more, it won't hurt my feelings a little bit.

• dinah
    dinah

We shall beat Tater in when the time comes.

• dinah
    dinah

Are you in?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit