How to stump the atheists

by StopTheTears 23 Replies latest jw friends

• sizemik
    sizemik
    No person can honestly claim to be an atheist. To do so is to deny the existence of alien life.

A joke without a punchline . . .

Further comment considered unneccessary.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

"Don't you believe in flying saucers", they ask me? "Don't you believe in telepathy? — in ancient astronauts? — in the Bermuda triangle? — in life after death?"
    "No", I reply. "No, no, no, no, and again no."
    One person, goaded into desperation by the litany of unrelieved negation, burst out, "Don't you believe in anything?"
    "Yes", I said. "I believe in evidence. I believe in observation, measurement, and reasoning, confirmed by independent observers. I'll believe anything, no matter how wild and ridiculous, if there is evidence for it. The wilder and more ridiculous something is, however, the firmer and more solid the evidence will have to be."
    -Isaac Azimov

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

"Do you believe in aliens?"

"Science suggests its highly probable."

Conversation ends.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Also Stop The Tears..... do you believe in Unicorns?

Maybe God is a unicorn? You cant dissprove it.... so do you HAVE to accept it ? My version of the Unicorn god is quite horrid, he likes genocide, slavery, inest, rape, murder, human sacrifice, blood sacrifice.... and based on the above logic you have to accept my unicorn god because you cant dissprove it.....

DUH !!!!!........ wow I almost abandoned atheism for MorknMindyism then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit