Sex Before Marriage

by Wishididntknow 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Wishididntknow
    Wishididntknow

How many Witness couples percentage wise do you think slip up and have sex before wedding day? Did you?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

No, Jehovah's Witnesses have sex before marriage.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I remember the brothers meeting with me and wifey #1. They told us that there hasn't been the case of a couple maiking to the wedding in 20 years. The shock wasn't that couples screwed up, it was that I knew all the couples married in the lasy 10 years and they actually told me that. My ex and I didn't do the horizontal bop until the wedding night. Biggest mistake of my life

I think most get involved and just never say anything

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

We waited.

• Wishididntknow
  • designs
    designs

Slip up as in being on a grassy hill during the rain.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

How many Witness couples percentage wise do you think slip up and have sex before wedding day?

I was shocked to learn that no one else waited. Maybe not actually "hide the sausage", but everything and anything else.

Oh. . . . Glad we didn't wait either. Forbidden fruit is too good to miss.

Doc

• Nice_Dream
    Nice_Dream

We waited

• finally awake
    finally awake

I've always wondered that myself. I didn't become a witless until long after I was married, so my own experiences aren't exactly relevant. However, I do remember the irresistable attraction to the object of my affections, and I can't imagine how people who have any freedom of movement manage to keep their hands off each other. I was on a short leash when I was 14 and never out of my mother's sight, but when I was 17 and on my own at college....

• Celestial
    Celestial

I never married the Witness girls I got in trouble with. It was actually unsettling to find out the pioneer sister I was dating had an uninhibited dark side and an appetite for flesh. This didn't seem to matter to the elders during my judicial committee meeting. They said, “You violated her.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit