Flipper

by sammielee24 8 Replies latest jw friends

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

How are you and Mrs Flipper? I've sent you a pm.....hope all is well...sammieswife

• flipper
    flipper

SAMMIELEE & Wife- Been out of commission for about 6 days with a nasty attack of Vertigo. I mention it on the thread I started this morning. I'll check your PM, thanks ! Hope you are both well. I'm doing better, about 85 % non-dizzy now

• flipper
    flipper

Sammie, I just checked the PMs here on the board and it doesn't look like it went through- just yet. I'lll check it later too

• sammielee24
    sammielee24

Wow, too freaky! I had to take Sam to the hospital two weeks ago - same diagnosis....his seems to have passed now as well but it scared the crap out of him! Glad you are okay - sammieswife

• flipper
    flipper

SAMMIES WIFE- Unreal ! he and I must be joined at the hip ! it is a scary experience. You think you're having a stroke or something ! I had it 8 years ago one time worse than this- but things are 85 % better after 6 days now. Just rested at home and took a couple days off work. I'm hoping Sam is feeling better now as well. Give him a hug from wifey & me , O. K ? Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Lozhasleft
    Lozhasleft

Loving Mr & Mrs Flipper.

Loz x

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

I've suffered with positional vertigo for m ore than 20 years, at this point I've learned to adjust. When I move my head in a certain position and I can feel "the spin" coming on, I' ve become an expert in moving head face forward in a nanosecond !

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hope you feel better soon Flip. Say hi to the wifey for me.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

A friend of mine mentioned he had vertigo too. Must be a horrible thing to experience.

Well wishes to you, Flipper!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit