tree fell on neighbor's house today

by finally awake 6 Replies latest jw friends

• finally awake
    finally awake

I went home for lunch, and the weather was beautiful. An hour later, the storm sirens went off and we got some hail and really high winds. The house across the street from us used to belong to the former PO of the local kingdom hall. There was a big pecan tree in the yard, and it fell over right on the house. No one was home, but it made a heck of a mess. The poor lady who lives there just moved in a month ago, and she's got 2 little kids to deal with.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

Oh man.

• Glander
    Glander

Man oh man.

• dog is god
    dog is god

I was going to post, "how emotional was she. was she black?" but I couldn't because her situation is very sad. Crazy bad weather. I hope she's okay. Can we help?

• finally awake
    finally awake

last year about this time we had a major storm and our chimney fell over and smashed our roof in. so i'm glad we didn't get any damage this year, but I feel relly sorry for the lady across the street.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh wow, at least no one got hurt.

• TOTH
    TOTH

Lucky lady! I bet the PO says it was Jehovah's HAND in it...Moving him and his family out of harm's way. I don't know him but he's an ASS! All PO's I ever knew were ASSES so he is a stupid ass like them...LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit