Many Car marques are astrological/pagan/sex connection therefore JW must abandon them or walk

by mP 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• mP
    mP

@possible

i think you completeely ignore the sun worship of the japanese people. japan is after all the land of the sun, and their flag represemts the sun as a red disc on a white baxkgrpund or sky.

there are many starsand constellations in the sky, the favoruites because of their magnificence are always orion, pleiades, sirius and so on. the subaru company picked their name and logo for a reason, its not unreasonable to accept the astrological connextion.'more research into the history of the name may very well reveal this to be true. i sont have an exact quote, but if it looks like a duck, a quacks like a duck, its probably a duck.

you still have failed to disprove that an ankh is not that far from the formatio of the T within the logo.

your explaination about toyota and the eight charavters may be true, ans we know how the chi ese love eight and given the proximity and culture exchnage its reasonable to accept the japanese also love eight. however connecting the change with ja is a bit rich. are we to believe any name with the ya syllable is also praisi g yah? i dont know much abnout eatern mythology or language but ya could have other signifance.

• possible-san
    possible-san

mP.

Since you have a prejudice in Japanese culture, I am beginning to think that I may have to come in contact sternly with you.

i think you completeely ignore the sun worship of the japanese people. japan is after all the land of the sun, and their flag represemts the sun as a red disc on a white baxkgrpund or sky.

Yes, absolutely.

But Japanese people never think that their religion is inferior to your religion.
    Therefore, that is our national flag.
    That banner is Japanese people's pride.

You are not criticizing Jehovah's Witnesses (a religion in the U.S.), and are criticizing "Japanese automakers" and "Japanese culture." I think that it is unjust that you blame Japanese automakers.
    Moreover, your explanation regarding the TOYOTA is "bogus information" clearly.

Well, originally, there is no "astrology" in the Japanese culture.
    Probably, they (astrology, etc) are foreign culture originally.
    Therefore, the sun goddess (Amaterasu-oomi-kami) of Japanese shintoism and the astrology are unconnected.

possible

• mP
    mP

@possible

i never implied the japanese culture, religion or thoughts were better or worse than anyone elses. i also have never mentioned my own heritafe because it doesnt matter. each and evdry company is free to create their own marques as they wish. there is no judging nor have i given any comment to say any brand is better or worse.

own up, and apologize to me for lying about my name or what i have said. its plain for anyone to reread and see for thermself.

the point is all cultures worshipped the stars and natures. astrology is about assigning these forces personalities like goats and bulls and attemoting to assign thrm attributes. from this they thought they could calculate the future. in some cases this is true, because the skies can be used as a calendar. they tried their best to explain their world and thats fine, after all they all survived otherwise we wouldnt be here today.

im sorry, japan has astrology, they admire the sun, and solar worship leds to other heavenly studies. the chinese themselves were astrologers, and there are countless articles bout this, including many recordings of theirs about comets and nebula etc. all cultures that are in close proximity, trade and exchange ideas and other valuables. with tht in mind its a safe guess to say these astrological ideas at the least would have travelled to japan. i have checked myself but im sure the japanese would have been aware of these things.

the same is true of ancient israel. they copied the writing system, media from neighbours. their language is also obviously related to other grouips in the area including the canaanites.

i dont knmow why your introducing your biases or hatreds into this, and accusing me of stuff i have never said or implied. anyone can see thst by reading past posts themselves. you really should apologize.

all cultures worshipped thebsun. anyone with the most elementry of history, knows this fact. egypt with ra/amun/horus, greece with apollo and hercules, rome, the zoroastrians and so on. there is no shame, they were just trying to read nature to make the gest decisions to survive. the bible too is all solar worship. just take a look at the lamguage, theres akways talk of dualusms like good/light bad/dark clouds and so on.

my goal was simply draw attn to people to wake up and look at history truthfully. just like the wts is hypocritical and makes stuff up they also tell lies about the bible and its message.

nobody believes the bible authors or even jesus when they blame devils for sickness. its obvious, they were confused by our own modern knowledge on this matter, and nobody would follow or repeat some of their remedies or thoughts like magic spells. that leds to religion, its not a wonder their thoughts are jyst as imaginery. most xcians cant accept this, they read what is literal and make it supernatural. they cant see whats rifht in front of their faces.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit