History of 1914 date

by robB 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• mP
    mP

@Cofty

Firstly i think you misread the point, it doesnt matter which gospel is first or last, this discussion is about completeness. Matthew is the highlight of the website because it is a superset containing all of Mark and also includes some additional information that is important in building the solar saviour god.

VIRGIN BIRTH

Firstly there is no scripture that predicts Jesus will be born of a Virgin.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/isa/chapter_007.htm

And he proceeded to say: “Listen, please, O house of David. Is it such a little thing for YOU to tire out men, that YOU should also tire out my God? Therefore Jehovah himself will give YOU men a sign: Look! The maiden herself will actually become pregnant, and she is giving birth to a son, and she will certainly call his name Im·man´u·el. Butter and honey he will eat by the time that he knows how to reject the bad and choose the good. For before the boy will know how to reject the bad and choose the good, the ground of whose two kings you are feeling a sickening dread will be left entirely. Jehovah will bring against you and against your people and against the house of your father days such as have not come since the day of E´phra·im’s turning away from alongside Judah, namely, the king of As·syr´i·a.

Isaiah talks of a virgin and the King of Assyria, both have nothing to do with Jesus. However in ancient times heroes were always born of virgins, Samson, Hercules etc.

BETHLEHEM BIRTH

There is no scripture that says JC will be born in Bethlehem.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/mic/chapter_005.htm

“And you, O Beth´le·hem Eph´ra·thah, the one too little to get to be among the thousands of Judah, from you there will come out to me the one who is to become ruler in Israel, whose origin is from early times, from the days of time indefinite.

“Therefore he will give them up until the time that she who is giving birth actually gives birth. And the rest of his brothers will return to the sons of Israel.

Bethlehem Ephratha is a tribe not a place, we can see it is talking about tribes in 3.

And this one must become peace. As for the As·syr´i·an, when he comes into our land and when he treads upon our dwelling towers, we shall also have to raise up against him seven shepherds, yes, eight dukes of mankind. And they will actually shepherd the land of As·syr´i·a with the sword, and the land of Nim´rod in its entrances. And he will certainly bring about deliverance from the As·syr´i·an, when he comes into our land and when he treads upon our territory.

We can see in 5+, Jesus should fight and also defeat the Assyrians which never happened. We can only conclude the scripture is talking about somebody else not JC.

WHY FAKE VIRGIN BIRTH AND BETHLEHEM ?

So why does Matthew invent such an absurd story about tax collection to place Jesus in Bethlehem if his family is from Gallilee ? There are no records of Augustus ever ordering this. There is no practical reason for instroducing such a rule. Of particular interest is the astrological connection of Bethelem which also means in Hebrew House of Bread of wheat. The story is attempting to show Jesus was born of Virgin no matter what. The story of David is also astrological, many heroes in the bible have amazing births. YOu can verify this for yourself.

The entire nativity story is purely astrological, magii, star of bethlehem, virgin, donkey and goat (capricorn)

DEATH

If we examine the gospels we can see that the writers emphatically state he died for three days even if their own writers say otherwise. The number three is the important fact here, why is that ? The sun travels between the tropic of Cancer when it is highest in summer and the tropic of Capricorn when it is lowest in winter.

On xmas day whiich is 3 days after the winter solstice is when the sun starts to rise from its lowest. It is also vital to note the sun dies as it passes the southern cross. This is the source of the Christian cross. Im suspecting the GB try to hide this fact and thus they changed to the JC died on a stake to hide this pagan and astrological connection.

http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/passover_meal.html
    After noon on the day before the Passover meal
    John 18:28
    Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover.

John 19:14-16
    And it was the preparation of the passover, and about the sixth hour: and he saith unto the Jews, Behold your King! But they cried out, Away with him, away with him, crucify him. Pilate saith unto them, Shall I crucify your King? The chief priests answered, We have no king but Caesar. Then delivered he him therefore unto them to be crucified.

Mid-morning on the day after the Passover meal

Mark 14:12
    And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?

Mark 15:25
    And it was the third hour, and they crucified him.

The name of passover is because the Sun passes over the equator on the Spring Equinox, there was no angel of god and blood of the lamb. Both stories have similar themes, lamb=jesus, blood is shed to save etc.

SAVOUR GOD

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_Christ_in_comparative_mythology

Unfortunately the wiki article is incomplete, but there are many books on amazon that go into detail about this topic. The basic premise of the savior god is a human portrayal of the sun. The sun has two cycles. The original good is the day and warmth, bad is the night and cold.

The daily

born = Sun rise = Sun RA se, Ra was the Egyptian god of the sun

adult = Midday = Where the sun is strongest= HORUS

dies = Sun set = Sun SET, Set was the egyptian god of the night or anti sun. SET is of course the original SATAN or opponent of good.

The yearly

born = 3 days after the winter solstice = hence xmas, the sun is in the southern cross here after three days he is resurrected

easter = is the celebration where the day becomes longer than the night.

adult = july

dies = winter solstic = this is when the sun is weakest because of winter. All heroes die on a cross or tree.

The story of the savior god is that he goes through this cycle every year, xians celebrate his birth and easter because they are significant milestones in the yearly ride. The sun is our saviour because without its warmth and light, we would have no food and would die. Winter is the season of death and worry for the ancients.

GOATS

The enemy of these saviour gods is often pictured as a goat because of capricorn is a goat.

The Hebrews also introduced the concept of a scape goat, which would get blamed for their sins and evils. Also it is important to realise that the important animal for the Hebrews was the RAM because the jews lived in the age of AIRES which comes before the RAM. The story of the golden idol is about the jews still following the old age of TAURUS which comes before AIRES. Another interesting point is that Mt Sinai is just the mountain of the moon god sin. Abraham came from Ur which worshipped the moon good. The same is true of many arabs as we can see in islam which uses the mmon and the crescent on its flags and mosques. Let me just say theres a lot more astrological connection in the OT. If you start to examine the names of people and places you can see that they have many astrological connections.

Samson = sun in Hebrew

Laban = White one or moon

SCIPTURES OF JESUS THAT ARE UNDENIABLY ASTROLOGICAL

A classic scripture that shows the strength of the astrological claim is Like 22:10-12 and John 14:2

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/lu/chapter_022.htm

The day of the unfermented cakes now arrived, on which the passover [victim] must be sacrificed; and he dispatched Peter and John, saying: “Go and get the passover ready for us to eat.” They said to him: “Where do you want us to get [it] ready?” He said to them: “Look! When YOU enter into the city a man carrying an earthenware vessel of water will meet YOU . Follow him into the house into which he enters. And YOU must say to the landlord of the house, ‘The Teacher says to you: “Where is the guest room in which I may eat the passover with my disciples?”’ And that [man] will show YOU a large upper room furnished. Get [it] ready there.” So they departed and found it just as he had said to them, and they got the passover ready.

There are many stories of watering holes in the Bible where we see Women pulling water, but never men because that just is not done in the middle east. Women and men each have very separate responsibilities that shold never be crossed. If a man ever gets water is a big deal as we can see in the chapter below.

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/ge/chapter_029.htm

At this he said to them: “Is it all right with him?” In turn they said: “It is all right. And here is Rachel his daughter coming with the sheep!” And he went on to say: “Why, it is yet full day. It is not the time for gathering the herds. W ATER the sheep, then go feed them.

Back to LK, there is only a single explaination that makes perfect sense. Jesus is the Sun, and the water carrier is Aquarius. Jesus was born exactly when the age of PISCES started give or take few years. Each age is just about two thousand years (im rounding exact figures are not important) and we are soon going to be entering the age of AQUARIUS. What jesus says i came to you in the start of PISCES and wait until the age of AQUARIUS.

-----

http://www.watchtower.org/e/bible/joh/chapter_014.htm

e. In the house of my Father there are many abodes. Otherwise, I would have told YOU , because I am going my way to prepare a place for YOU .

If we read this scripture literally it makes no sense, in the house of my father there are many houses ? However if we understand it to be astrological what JC is saying is there are many houses or signs of the zodiac in the heavens(fathers house). No WTS material will give an answer that is simple, whatever they say is going to be very much contrived.

AMEN

That classic term that christians repeat at the end of each pray is also astrological. Amen was the Egyptian god of the Sun. Everyone is going to say its Hebrew for let it be or similar but one cannot escape the origin of the much more ancient Egyptian amen. The Hebrews like English adopted many words, and a chant to the main god was seen as a means of honouring and gaining favour and realising the prayer. We also lower our head because one cannot look directly at the sun.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amun

Amun , reconstructed Egyptian Yamanu [citation needed] (also spelled Amon , Amoun , Amen , Zeus Amun , and rarely Imen or Yamun , Greek ?μμων Ammon , and ?μμων Hammon [citation needed] ), was a god in Egyptian mythology who in the form of Amun-Ra became the focus of the most complex system of theology in Ancient Egypt . Whilst remaining hypostatic , Amun represented the essential and hidden, whilst in Ra he represented revealed divinity. As the creator deity "par excellence", he was the champion of the poor or troubled and central to personal piety. Amun was self created, without mother and father, and during the New Kingdom he became the greatest expression of transcendental deity in Egyptian theology . He was not considered to be immanent within creation nor was creation seen as an extension of himself. Amun-Ra did not physically engender the universe . His position as King of Gods developed to the point of virtual monotheism where other gods became manifestations of him. With Osiris , Amun-Ra is the most widely recorded of the Egyptian gods. [1] He was also widely worshipped in the neighboring regions of Ancient Libya and Nubia .

ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH

The RCC itself is telling us the same by way of its saints, art and symbolism. Take a look at all art and jesus is always just front of a sun disc. The crown of thorns are the suns rays.

A classic example is the naming of many of its positions all of which are asstrological. Some very common roots are present in these words such as STER or star.

- deacon - 10 degrees

- cardinal - cardinal point north, south etc

- minister - literally in Latin mini=little ster=star

- monk - MN a root that means moon

- monastery - MN moon STERY starry.

QUESTION

The list i gave in a previous post are reasonably easy to follow. It is reasonably obvious that each sign of the zodiac is visited in turn one by one. THe parables that jesus present also meet the current sign. Many of the strange things that occur like Judas kiss are only explained astrological. After all in the case of Judas if JC was famous there would be no need to kiss him, however scorpions when they bite leave a kiss mark and the sun begins to die and get weaker in scorpion or autumn.

• cofty
    cofty

No I think you are reading somethig into the bible that can't be read out of it. Reminds me of a Dan Brown fantasy.

• mP
    mP

@coftyou may think astrology is nutty and we have outgrown past that nonsense, you canmot deny the fact all the points i have presented can be easily verifiable. astrological symbols, dates, attributes are aall publically available and standardized.

the bible makes many statements with quite a few unveriable, many places simply dont exist.

- arimathea

- iscariot

- gethsemany

- nazareth

- golgotha pretty sure about this one...

when jesus was supposed to have roamed this earth. its reasonably safe and fair to state the gospels are theology and not history. many statements and events can neber be proven from an outside source, such as the miracles, or the places and peopke that jesus visited. astroligy on the other hand explains nearly all the major events. my original post gives about fifty points that are just too lucky to be coincidences. astrology even explains when, where, whom and so on about jesus. im not asking you to believe, but if one accepts astrology is the motivating factor a lot more makes sense, ands its sll provable. we can all read and verify these facts without question and see a pattern.

if any points are wrong feel free to highlight whats wrong, but labels of opinions hardly count as scientific argument. by scientific i mean point out the mistakre give a reason or proof.

do a seacrh for --synogogue zodiac-- there are many archeilogical finds demonstrating the jews mixed astrology and the ot. theres even a synoggue a few miles from jesus home in jesus time which has a zodiac in the floor. if jesua did exist this would have been his local house of worship.

i personally dont believe the bible accounts of the gospels bedause there are too ,any facts we must accept on trust. large portions should be available in roman and hebrew historian accounts but are not. however if we wish to understand howmthe stories were struxtured and better understand the symbology etc astrology gives many answers. if you want anything answered feel free to through a few questions and iwll try and answer.

• robB
    robB

I greatly appreicate the responses. You've given me good leads to hunt down.

By the way, what I am doing, is the way each of us should determine any truth we accept. Check it out for yourself. Examine all of the evidence that you can get your hands on.

The evidence for God lies in the facts of history which you can find.

Blind faith gets people involved with the WTS, the mormons, the Pagan religions, Atheisim. mP, find a good friend. Ask them to read Paul's letter to the Romans. If he doesn't come up with astrology in the slightest, you may be wasting your time.

• mP
    mP

@robb

ive never examined romans for astrology. if i recall some scholars argue romans is psuedographical and not a genuine paul letter. why romans over the gospels ? there is astrology in all bible books, only it explains why now is the end of the age...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit