I've been away, need an Anointed update

by UnConfused 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Alfred
    Alfred

I think the Society is purposely cranking up the number of partakers to buy some more time...

• Tater-T
    Tater-T

This is what I feel is the most telling, I was one who as I've said before, out in 87, decided to die in armegeddon with everyone else rather than be miserable in the congerations of jugdes.. so while I was waiting for the big A all these years, I was alway's thinking if I could just get some info on partakers I would know how close we were....

WOW .. loved getting on here and seeing the graph's some one put up on JW number's .. real eye opener.. then by them questioning the validityof the of other partakers... doesn't that bring into question.. their (GB) own...

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/watchtower/bible/219616/1/2011-Watchtower-publisher-statistics-with-analysis

• Ding
    Ding

If the accuracy of the numbers can't be determined, why keep track of them and report them at all?

The 2010 number is an INCREASE of more than 30% from the 2005 figure, and 2011 was even higher!

What do they mean by mentally unbalanced people partaking?

Do they mean that JWs are successfully inviting more and more crazies to attend this event or are they talking about "mentally diseased" apostates who claim to be born again or who are simply trying to make a mockery of the occasion?

Could it be that their own "new light" abandoning the 1935 deadline has a lot to do with it?

In reality, the WTS doesn't care because they know the number is meaningless.

They don't believe their own teaching about the importance of the "anointed remnant".

By their own admission, they neither know nor care who these people are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit