Witnesses just came at my door!!!!!

by gilwarrior 18 Replies latest jw friends

• gilwarrior
    gilwarrior

Holy crap! I was surfing through this site when I hear a knock at my door. Could it be? No, it can't! Yes, it was! I looked through my peep hole and there were two women standing outside in conservative clothing and carrying some books on their hands. I heard them talk something about about elders in Spanish.

Yes, they were Witnesses!

I kept thinking, what should I do? Should I open this door and tell them about that I was in the org for 20 years and left because of the blood issue. That after I left I went on the net and found out about 1914, 1925, 1975, the pedophile issue, the shunning, and the hypocracy. I was just about to tell them off, but I got afraid. I was afraid that they would come back or that they would find out who my family was. So I just didn't open the door.

Damn it! I wish I should have never done that!

"I have so much love to give, but no one to give it to."

William H. Macy - "Magnolia"

• flower
    flower

lol thats ok jess, now you are are marked down as a 'not at home' so they'll be back on a rainy day or when they have nothing else to do.

next time though let them in and talk to them. i think that we should at least try witness to them about the truth. they are so mindcontrolled that they will probably run screaming from your house but you can only try and let the big guy do the rest.

flower

• Celtic
    Celtic

Yam daft balmpot!! If only they would call at my door, botherations, some guy's get all the luck. What'd ya wanna do that for? Scared by a couple of nice ole dears from the congregation, oh my giddy aunt!!

Oh well, there's always next time.

Peace

Celty

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

What an indictment of a suposedly loving org., that you were afraid to admit who you really were.. To the "happiest people on Earth!!"

Probably very wise.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

HA-HA!Hey giwarrior,next time fire up the BBQ and invite them in.Yum-yum roast dub,its whats for dinner....LOL...OUTLAW

• Seeker
    Seeker
    Witnesses just came at my door!!!!

Am I the only dirty-minded individual who saw the obvious sexual reference in the thread title? All I have to say is that preaching would be a lot more popular to JWs if they got to do that...

• Kep
    Kep

Gil you lucky bugger !!
    In 7 years I have had 1 visit and that was 6 months ago.
    I cant wait until my next visit.
    I guess that will be in 2008.
    What gets me is that I have moved to 3 towns in the past 7 years, I finally come back to my hometown and they call on me.

• DakotaRed
    DakotaRed
    Am I the only dirty-minded individual who saw the obvious sexual reference in the thread title? All I have to say is that preaching would be a lot more popular to JWs if they got to do that...

I wouldn't have a problem with that, provided, of course, that they wash off the walk afterwards. Hell, if they are good looking enough, I just might join in with them.

• Golden Girl
    Golden Girl

Wow,they just came here too.My hubby is inactive and they wanted to invite him to the Memorial.I subscribe to the W and A also for my brother in L.A. He loves to read about all different religions.I sent a Dollar in for his renewal!LOL- I guess they wanted to see who I was since I haven't been a witness for many yearss!My name was on the renewal they said.But it wasn't.It was on the check!Liars!Well he goes outside to talk to them.He knows better than to let them in!My head might spin and I will spit out green stuff!!!LOL.PS where can I find istructons on how to post pictures and images?GG

• Latte
    Latte

gilwarrior,

I know just what you mean. I had the pleasure of two old dears appearing at the front door. I was so surprised, I had so much I wanted to tell them, but had visions of them keeling over on my door step! LOL I was instead very nice to them....felt sorry for them...

I must be ready next time.....time to do some pre-study....me thinks!

Latte

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit