JW Match getting kinda worldly ?

by ShirleyW 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Looking at the gallery, some of the pics look like cut and past jobs from commercial images. I know they are "in the truth" ...do you believe them?

Others, at least look real and it is rather sad

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Well there's no one in my area on that site, so far as I can make out.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

My ex is on there.....his profile and the way he describes himself are totally BOGUS.

• Bella15
    Bella15

For realzs????

• highdose
    highdose

jw match is owned by a nigerian company. which is not jw and never has been. Its purely to make money and a high amount of profiles on there are from nigerian conmen, looking to scam innocents out of their money

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

I wonder what kind of “real” witlesses use this site? I get a kick out of one's looking for another strong JW, really!? The fact that you're using this site, and the "match" you find is on there too, means you've been naughty and aren't looking at your watchtowers you evil apostate.

• GOrwell
    GOrwell

What the heck is a 'glad rag'? Sounds foreign..

• outsmartthesystem
    outsmartthesystem

I wonder when they'll have the "witness man seeking transgender" option available?

• bibi2012
    bibi2012

JW Match is definitely NOT owned by a nigerian company. Thedatinglab.com is an international active company with headquarters in London an Cape Town. They don't hide the fact that they are a company, not a charity. It is their profession to provide matchmaking technology and they seem to do it with passion. I do have a profile there too and I can say that the site and their technology is fantastic. There's no better JW dating site. And nigerian conmen are on EVERY dating and community site, even here. I can smell them 1000 miles away. Con profiles get removed quite quickly when they are spotted. They have a safe dating article on the site, read it if you want.

• Nellie
    Nellie

Walking on the wild side huh Shirley! LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit