Assembly Hall sold in Barcelona city (Spain) Where is the money?

by JHK 28 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JHK
    JHK

NOLAW:

Please, see the photo collection again. The Assembly Hall, is excellent and ins't small. Good installations in the City. Finally, you can't demand answers to the Governing Body Bank.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49763843@N07/4833015877/in/photostream/

• MrFreeze
    MrFreeze

I have to laugh about churches that they turn into bars around where I live. Finally, putting these buildings to good use. If only they would do the same to the Kingdom Halls!

• JHK
    JHK

Apparently, sold for €4.000.000. Brothers of Spain want to know: where is the money? Does the money go to paradise before us?

The Society says nothing!

• the-illuminator81
    the-illuminator81

Apparently they are really milking Spain, I know of another congregation who had a kingdom hall in a high value centre location in a big city in southern spain, they were forced to sell it by the WTS and had to move in with another congregation.

• VM44
  • wantarevolution
    wantarevolution

Well having been at that hall for assemblies and memorials I can tell you, it was not in good condition. In fact it was closed following flooding during the French district assembly. The city circuits used it as well as English and French. We also had memorials there every year.

I personally loved attending assemblies here - it was on a metro line and there were a lot of Bars around for mid assembly tipples. Now the assemblies are outside the city and there is a feeling of being trapped out there (not that i have been :P)

I do however have good memories of meeting friends around the corner at Cafe Jamaica...

• JHK
    JHK

" [...] it was not in good condition. in fact it was closed following flooding during the French district assembly. [...]".

This problem is solved. It is a Society's excuse.

http://johnhenrykurtz.blogspot.com/2012/03/la-sombra.html

• biometrics
    biometrics

You just know all that money will end up in the Watchtower hedge fund. If you know anything about hedge funds, you'll know they are considered gambling in the investment world.

To see what I mean Google: "Watchtower Hedge Funds"

If they WIN with the hedge fund it will be a blessing from Jehovah. If they loose money it will be persecution from satan's system. This line of reasoning is simlar when a WT prophesy fails, if you dare question it you are an "apostate" sent from satan.

• designs
    designs

Some churches run actual investment grade funds like the Lutheran Funds, the Society would NEVER run such a fund to benefit its members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit