Banks never show the tellers what counterfeit money looks like? It’s truly a lie!

by life is to short 16 Replies latest watchtower bible

• agonus
    agonus

You don't mess with Girl Scouts.

• stillin
    stillin

I just read a short article in which the writer recommends abandoning the $100 bill because North Korea can make them (and does make them) so well that there is practically no difference at all.

Would you abandon the "truth" if somebody else said the same thing? No! God expects us to all be experts!

• 3dogs1husband
    3dogs1husband

wozers I think you are on to something...aposta dollars! whoa! all faders who still go to the kingdom hall could place one in the contibution box! talk about sending a message!

• inbyathread
  • Fernando
    Fernando

The Watchtower is one of the very best examples of the counterfeit called religion.

The real deal is the unabridged gospel message which leads people away from religion into a living, dynamic and personal relationship with Jesus as the one and only mediator between God and man.

No wonder the Watchtower (ruling religious clergy class) says that Jesus is not the mediator of us the laity class (dumb sheeple).

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I remember where I work, and they wanted everyone handling cash to know how to recognize a fake bill. So, they would have pictures comparing the real thing with the fake. The differences were highlighted on the posters. They could see the real bill and how the numbers change color, and the fake one where nothing happens. They could see the fake bills that have security threads and watermarks that do not match the denomination--no matter how good the printing is, you cannot duplicate that by upgrading a note.

And yes, one good way to make sure someone knows a fake bill is to show them one, along with a real one, and note the differences. You see this, it is good. You see that, it's bad. Not showing them a fake bill means they will never be able to spot the signs right away.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

The real reason that illustration is total garbage is I don't care how many counterfeit bills a teller might have seen; try telling me that the money I'm bringing in is counterfeit without even checking it! I will clown something terrible! I will tear that bank up! Totally unrealistic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit