Please keep our buddy SD-7 in your thoughts (and prayers)!

by serenitynow! 53 Replies latest jw friends

• sd-7
    sd-7

Hi everyone. Sorry, serenitynow! Perhaps when I said "spread the word", I really only meant "tell Jamie", as I figured some folks would be a little confused about all this. But thanks, though. The mistake was mine.

Anyway, I just screwed up awhile back and was talking too much about my marriage on here, and that was my mistake. Anything that happened after what I said in the past is really not something I'm going to drag onto the Internet again. I learned enough from talking about this to know that talking about it here is going to bring its share of polarizing dialogue. I've got better things to do with my life now. Always did, just needed to realize it.

So, there won't be any pictures of my son posted here, unless any of my FB friends take the one photo I posted there and post them elsewhere, which I suppose could happen, but hopefully won't. That was for those folks, as my privacy settings presumably prohibit anyone else from seeing them, and anyone who happens to specifically PM me about it or those who I otherwise would talk to.

But things are fine. I'll just say that.

--sd-7

• tec
    tec

But things are fine. I'll just say that.

I'm happy for all four of you. And it IS your business. People should remember that everyone vents, and every couple goes through hard times (and misunderstandings)... and many of them recover from those hard times, coming out stronger than before. It is a big deal when you're in the thick of it; not such a big deal in the big picture, other than that it made you stronger inside and together.

Peace to you and yours! Enjoy your family!

Tammy

• MMXIV
    MMXIV

well congrats and hope the little SD-0.7 likes sleep

mmxiv

• sabastious
    sabastious

Wonderful! Congratz!

-Sab

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

Congratulations

• Nobleheart
    Nobleheart

Congratulations SD 7! I'm glad your wife and son are in good health!

• No Room For George
    No Room For George

Congratulations, SD. Glad everybody is ok.

• zoiks
    zoiks

Congrats, buddy, on the birth of your son. He is a handsome little man for sure.

• Ding
    Ding

Congratulations!

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I was tempted to share the photo on my FB page but thought better of it. SD-7, I hope you do share a pic on JWN...he is too cute! Nice talking to you today...I know it will be a while before you have time to chat. He'll be keeping you very busy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit