All you men here, who does the house cleaning?

by James Mixon 47 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Do you help or is this a woman job? Have you change your ways since

leaving the borg. I just finish doing the floors, LOL.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Maybe I should rephrase the question, women do your mate help in

house cleaning.

• Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

That is nice, James. My husband maintains floors in his work so he keeps our floors up at home. He always has helped me with chores, before and after the cult years. His family cleaned house together every Saturday so he was trained as a boy and had no attitude about women's work.

Marina

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

house cleaning is definitely a womans job.

i live alone--therefore my place is a filthy tip.

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut
    My wife does most of the housework indoors but I'm kind of a clean freak and have always done a good share of it including bathrooms,laundry,folding, vacuuming, windows,dishes etc. On the weekend I'm the one taking care of the vehicles and household repairs and maintenance. We bought our house new 25 years ago so lately it's been a total makeover inside and out. I've installed carpet,tile,granite, cabinets, crown molding, interior and exterior doors,interior and exterior paint, all new windows,appliances, fireplace,roof and skylights myself. She helps with the yard work but I do the majority. She does 90% of the cooking and treats me like a king...bringing me food and drink while I work or just sitting in front of the TV. This hasn't changed since leaving the borginization...except now we have time for it.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon

lown Mylife: I also cleaned houses, JW janitor. I can be thankful for

that (being a JW), i learn how to clean. LOL

stan: When i was single and women came over they would say

poor guy, he needs help. That worked until my wife now put her foot down and

told me to clean my own damn house. That may work with other women but not we me.

So that's why I'm doing floors today.

• Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

I always have done cleaning cooking grocery shopping. I can't remember the last time she made dinner or made me coffee

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Pete Zahut: Good god man, you make us look bad. Good for you, all the

money you save by doing all that work yourself. No way will I have my

wife view your comments.LOL

• James Mixon
    James Mixon
    Ucantnome: are you married?
  • Ucantnome
    Ucantnome

yes for a long time

Share this