Are you sowing seeds of doubt among the RF?

by jam 14 Replies latest jw friends

• jam
    jam

Some of you may not agree, but I commend you

who are still in. What,s the best way to bring down

or expose a corrupt organization, from the end side.

Once you learn how to do just enough to keep the

elders off your back and you do not beleive the BS,

it,s smooth sailing. For you elders it may be A bit

tougher for you. All eyes are watching you.

• jam
    jam

sorry, bring down A org. from the inside. My mind focus on

the end of this cult.

• Disillusioned Lost-Lamb
    Disillusioned Lost-Lamb

Sow? Hell I'm a seamstress!

You just have to sow softly and quietly to avoid aposta-radar detection.

AND

You must sow like a ninja, so your companion will not know he has been planted with seeds of doubt.

BWAHAHAHA

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

No. Not at all. I used to. But what I did was alienate everyone I used to associatte with. It's like the Matrix. U can go in and tell everyone what's going on. It won't work as most people would laugh at u. And then there would be a direct response from the matrix. All u can be is Johnny on the spot on sites like this. When people are ready/curious, they will look. Just be ready with the right answers

• sabastious
    sabastious
    I'm completely off the hook if I say someone in service asked me a question. It puts JWs in a different mode when they feel they MUST come up with a reasonable explanation to a householder for how kangaroos got from the ark to Australia, or if it required evolution for the millions of species to have fit inside the ark just a few thousand years ago. I started by just using the approach in talking one-on-one and have successfully questioned blood, disfellowshipping, and numerous other issues without particularly raising red flags because they're all very good questions that people in the ministry could ask and the dubs should be able to answer. But WT tries to keep their brains turned off... except to keep them thinking about the ministry. That is the point where new thoughts can be introduced.

That sounds extremely effective!

-Sab

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit