Satanic Mind Control

by Celestial 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Celestial
    Celestial

Is Satan behind the success of Xanax and Valium?

w99 3/15 p. 22 Do Not Be Overcome by Anxiety

“NEVER be anxious about the next day, for the next day will have its own anxieties. Sufficient for each day is its own badness.” (Matthew 6:34) That counsel given by Jesus Christ certainly is practical for all of us living in today’s fast-paced and stressful society.

Realistically, though, is it possible for us not to be anxious about our problems, decisions, obligations, and responsibilities? Millions of people feel depressed, distressed, and burdened. That is why tranquilizers and sedatives are a multimillion-dollar business.

The apostle Paul told us that in our spiritual warfare, we are endeavoring to bring “every thought into captivity to make it obedient to the Christ.” (2 Corinthians 10:5) Our archenemy, Satan the Devil, would be very pleased to capitalize on our worries in order to discourage us and to weaken us physically, emotionally, and spiritually. He is a master at using doubts to trap the unwary. That is why Paul also warned Christians not to “allow place for the Devil.” (Ephesians 4:27) As “the god of this system of things,” Satan has successfully “blinded the minds of the unbelievers.” (2 Corinthians 4:4) May we never allow him to control our minds!

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

I wouldn't blame it on "Satan". Satan isn't a sentient being. You have selfish people running this planet who bring Satan into the world very proficiently. They provide the things that poison humanity and then they provide the drugs to counteract them. This has proven to be very profitable.

Satan is the adversary, anything that keeps you and I, and humanity in general, from evolving into Gods. In the book "Nano: Mind Over Matter", Kabalist Rav Berg gave the illustration of the sons of two star soccer players. Both aspired to be like their fathers and excel in the sport. One of them trained against a skilled goalkeeper and the other trained against an empty net. Which one would you guess would be the better player?

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes Satan and medication (drugs) are the one and the same, I thought everyone knew that.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I see nothing useful to quell or sooth anxiety in that article. If anything it serves to further unsettle a disquieted mind.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

This thread has created some anxiety for myself which made me pop some Valium , so I hope your happy .

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I stopped being overcome by anxiety as soon as I realized the truth about the WT. They know good and well they create so much anxiety for JWs with the whole Satan bit, Armageddon, not to mention the fact that Jehovah just sits around reading your thoughts all day! That made me pray constantly because I was always thinking something not good.

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

witch...

It’s true. Satan owns shares in all the pharmaceutical companies, so he makes a profit whenever anyone goes crazy. He trains girls like this to make the really demonic brew that goes into prescription medication.

• Celestial
    Celestial

This thread has created some anxiety for myself which made me pop some Valium, so I hope your happy.

Give me a break... I've never needed anti-anxiety medications because I've never been that anxious. I can kick back with some Vicodin and a few beers, but Valium and Xanax does nothing but make me tired.
  • thetrueone
    thetrueone

So this is the reason why so many JWs are on anti-depressants, that Dam Watchtower Corporation keeps telling them

that the world is going to end soon, so be prepared.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit