How many people did you bring into the borg?

by jam 31 Replies latest jw friends

• stillstuckcruz
    stillstuckcruz

None thankfully. aUxilary pioneered once and earnestly tried to reach people. Went nowhere.

I only had a bible study once. He moved away without a word. Hopefully thats a good thing....

• mercedes_29
    mercedes_29

One - my ex-husband. I thought it would improve my marriage. The joke was on me. Thankfully no one else ever took me seriously as a JW.

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

16 years - 2 people I studied with directly and helped 4 others towards baptism.

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

helped ummm one kid that's parents were JW and two that were almost there I just put on the frosting. I claim 0 though cuz they all would have become JW's without me.

But I did help three get OUT!!!

• paladin
    paladin

My wife and I have 0. My wife is a born in. Door to door preaching must be counter productive.

• bigmouth
    bigmouth

one in seventeen years. I've yet to apologise to her.

• 3rdgen
    3rdgen

FS, You should start a thread asking: How many people have you helped OUT of the Borg? BTW, you have helped me too.

• Azazel
    Azazel

Thankfully i never brought anyone from field service into that religion.

Sadly i helped indoctrinate my three children into it. ( i feel sick when i think of it but i was blind at the time to reality)

Az

• Found Sheep
    Found Sheep

thanks 3rd!!!!

sorry AZ hope in time they wake up

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

One family, at the time they had only one child, but the next came along and all four of them are still in, the little girl as was (1st child) has grown up and married a dodgy young JW.

I feel sorry that they are in, but I was sincere at the time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit