WOW Scientology rants like Watchtower

by Refriedtruth 18 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Google-Brumley Watchtower Scientology

Reason,the Watchtower has done a LOT of allied court friend of the court friend of scientology litiigation stuff. I wonder if being bunkmates could backfire now that Scientology is getting wicked bad PR?

Brumley is aka Phillip Brumley Watchtower chief lawyer

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

So the Scientologists are Thetanists, and their teachings are Thetanic doctrines.

On the other hand, the Watchtower is a sort of Scientology for poor people, and they get to work off their initiation fees doing ministry.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

It is being reported that Katie Holmes used a disposable cell phone to start the divorce with Tom Cruise. Spies, spies, and lies.

• james_woods
    james_woods

You are posting that in jest, right - skeeter1?

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2012/07/katie-holmes-used-throw-away-cell-phone-to-set-divorce-in-motion-source-says.html

Nope. Cruise had to know something was wrong, and likely had spies on her every move. Scientology has alot of spies and lies (ok, theocratic lying) alot. Like someone else we know.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Yup. I was afraid of that.

We should never forget - as ex Witnesses - that as bad as we were indoctrinated into a cult, we could have been in one far worse.

Well, like was said in another of the threads on this:

The JWs have the Candace Conti lawsuit - the Scientologists have the Katie Holmes divorce.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

Jehovah's Witnesses have a gang stalking / mob tactic practice that is more intrusive than Scientology.

JW go door to door and will defiant trespass by sending minor children or old sister flakey to knock on your door to make you nervous or just gather intell. If I was Scientologst # 1 mortal enemy they could not so much as sit in a parked car on my suburban street without the neighbors calling the cops in 5 mins.

My neighborhood has children day care businesses on BOTH sides of my house and no creepy strangers can come close even the FBI would get given away.

JW CAN go on my street and write down info about you on a notepad in plain sight and not get challenged.

Just my observations.

• james_woods
    james_woods

RefriedTruth - what I was referring to is the well-documented fact that the Scientologists will PHYSICALLY restrain you or beat you up if you cross them.

However, they do share many similarities with the JWs.

• frankiespeakin

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit