Who is Koolaid-Man? What is his story?

by TimothyT 26 Replies latest jw friends

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Rick can certainly give a 14 yr old girl, a run for her money. This guy wants ANY attention. Negative is just fine.

• Celestial
    Celestial
    Cool... i see. So you dont really have any doubts or believe anything different then? :)

I have some doubts. Not based on what's commonly discussed in the apostate community. This is a fairly good explanation of my concerns.

http://www.atlassociety.org/religion_objectivism

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Rick is getting very ecstatic over this attention on this thread right here. He tells others he is a big hit, and everyone is talking about him and that he is getting alot of attention. Oh, and his 'conference calls' that always get 'record numbers'. the phones lighting up and ringing off the hook. Rick, didn't the Wt used to call in and send interference to try to break up your 'damaging' conference calls??

• TimothyT
    TimothyT

Coool... one of my customers is an objectivist. We spoke about it the other week. Interesting and actualy i cant argue with you. Its very difficult to prove something that you cannot see. At the same time though just because we cannot see it, it doesnt mean it doesnt exist. An interesting problem. :)

How do the doubts expressed by the ex JWs here make you feel? For example, about the FDS not being sent by God.

Speak soon. :)

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

He's not 'the most controversial poster on JWN', he's a very naughty boy!

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Can we now hear from ones that are not in the Rainbow alliance? ..... "Birds of a feather flock together"

Most discerning members of this forum see their hidden, surreptitious agenda and advantageously refrain from posting on these threads as to not be identified with such ones.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Who is Koolaid-Man? What is his story?

Why are you asking people here about somebody who has their own website? You askled. You have been to his website. AZnd poeople here have responded with their thoughts

'nuff said

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit