STEVEN UNTHANK... Please come answer some questions...

by cyberjesus 21 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

1.- ?

2.- ?

3.- ?

I think those are fair questions....

any way.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Suffer Little Children – Forbid Them Not

by Steven Unthank

February 21, 2012

Victoria, AUSTRALIA

I went to court today to defend and protect the children within the religion of Jehovah’s Witnesses. All I carried in my hand were two books, the Holy Bibleand a copy of the Working with Children Act 2005. These I placed on the bar table as I took my seat before the Magistrate. There was nothing else I could do. The prosecuting of these 5 separate criminal cases and 35 individual charges had been taken off me.

I left court today after having failed to defend and protect the children within the religion of Jehovah’s Witnesses. I carried in my hand only one book.

I apologize to the children for failing to defend them and for failing to protect them. Please forgive me. I tried my best, God knows I tried my best.

Steven Unthank

former Acting Prosecutor

My question is.... which court did you go?

• shepherd
    shepherd

http://www.magistratescourtvic.ozehosting.com.au is a phishing site. The links at the bottom point to the real site. The images are hosted on the fake site.

• shamus100
  • cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

2.- Is Johnny the Bethelite your cousin?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I was wondering why would he scam us like that? Did Rick Fearon know about it from the very beginning?

• shepherd
    shepherd

If you go to https://dailylists.magistratesvic.com.au/search-court-lists.aspx? and run a search for the case numbers at Latrobe Valley, each time there are no results. If the cases are real, I can't find any reference to them on any genuine court or government website yet.

• Iamallcool
  • 3Mozzies
    3Mozzies
    If you go to https://dailylists.magistratesvic.com.au/search-court-lists.aspx? and run a search for the case numbers at Latrobe Valley, each time there are no results. If the cases are real, I can't find any reference to them on any genuine court or government website yet.

When seaching on that site, only cases with a hearing date within six months will be returned. So any old cases, yesterday and beyond will NOT show up. You need to email them for information on older cases.

• MrMonroe
    MrMonroe

Shepherd, your comments are really quite contemptible. The daily lists exist as court dates approach. There is no need for them after the court appearance. I have seen the cases listed on the government websites. I think people who suggest this was all a fabrication or a hoax are low-lifes.

Unthank went public, just as Barbara Anderson and Bill Bowen did. It's a pretty gutless response to start sniping at them from anonymity. They all felt strongly about the issue and decided to do something. What have you done?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit