NASA has fixed a dead end for the world. 2012

by Mr Facts 20 Replies latest jw experiences

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Hmmm so Mr Facts is another Nibiru nutter. And he seemed so 'reputable' before seeing this thread.

• James Brown
    James Brown

Zechariah Sitchin says Nibiru is talked about in the Sumerian text. He tells of it being on a 3 thousand plus

year elipitical orbit. The last time it passed we had the biblical flood of Noah who the Sumerians called

Ziusudra.

I guess we have to hope this is another false alarm.

I have been surviving the end of the world since 1975.

I dont think there will be any upside or reward to being able to say I told you so.

If the brakes are put on the earth and it starts spining the other way it will be cataclysmic,

There wont be many people left to brag to, Chances are knowing its coming wont save many.

The US government has bunkers under washington and in the mountains to save the elite.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

My Grandad says Unicorns is talked about on this old scrap of paper he found outside a Nudey bar. He tells of it being a 3 thousand plus year cycle. The last time we had Unicorns we had the Flood, hence why there are no Unicorns right now.

The US Government have rainbow coloured saddles under Washington and Mt. Rushmore. If that doesn't convince you, I don't know what will.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

LOL.

• Leolaia
  • James Brown
    James Brown

Everybody hopes Sitchin is wrong. It wont be good if he is right.

• elderelite
    elderelite

When you say they have bunkers for the elite.... That includes elite elders.... Right?

:-D

• botchtowersociety
    botchtowersociety
    Zechariah Sitchin says Nibiru is talked about in the Sumerian text. He tells of it being on a 3 thousand plus
    year elipitical orbit. The last time it passed we had the biblical flood of Noah who the Sumerians called Ziusudra.

If there was such a large planet as to cause floods orbiting that close to the Sun, we would have found it long ago. The fact is, we can now resolve planets orbiting stars light years away. If the planet was close enough to affect the Earth this year, you wouldn't even need a telescope. Something that big would be visible to the naked eye by now. There is no Nibiru. Nothing is happening in 2012 with an undiscovered planet orbiting the Sun.

• james_woods
    james_woods

Besides that, BTS - isn't it far more likely that a new planet would be discovered by astronomers at the various large observatories?

These people are not controlled (or reported for) by NASA.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Every object in the sky that exists has celestial coordinates. No exceptions. So to call out a Nibiruite, demand those coordinates. No coordinates, no existance, no exceptions.

This also applies to any object, its orbit must be plotted to verify what and where it is, and its path can be accurately predicted. Demand to know the orbit of Nibiru.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit