Bloodplates... Can it Really be Justified?

by mrbunyrabit 51 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

To me (and many, many others) there is only ONE IMPORTANT THING... My sweet, faithful, loyal-to-the-death JW mom died -- thinking she was 'making Jah smile'.

She & almost all of my JW relatives still believed that Lie. They are proud that she has ensured her place in the resurrection, and they want to be there for her!

But, MrBunyRabbit, here is the point I know you will take to heart...a few months after her horrible, smothering useless death...The Watchtower Corporation executives made another change to their Human Sacrifice Program -- they started allowing the transfusion of hemoglobin.

A simple "conscience matter". We never got a "Thank You for your Sacrifice of Sis. please fill in blank " or even some Posey's. They do not care. They never have.

The sheer amount of factual information you've just read, will, as someone said, 'never can be un-learned'. Stay tuned -- you have a ride ahead of you.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

I have much more research to do, but I think I am on a new track here.

Much of what you’ve said on this subject suggests a very narrow focus on how blood is collected and used in developed countries, and the United States in particular. Your conclusions would benefit tremendously from widening your perspective.

Even in the United States most of the blood transfused in hospitals comes from regional/community blood centers that are not part of the American Red Cross network. These blood centers form their deliverables on what area hospitals ask for. Some of these hospitals ask for whole blood.

But, again, your research will be much benefited by looking beyond what happens in your home country.

Marvin Shilmer

http://marvinshilmer.blogspot.com

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit