Anyone from Brandon Mississippi

by mann377 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• mann377
    mann377

Anyone from this congergation? Or know anyone from this congergation? Thanks

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Um...... Me? How weird is that?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

I've attended the Halls in Rankin County and I know quite a few people in the Brandon congregation.

Send me a PM, if you'd like.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

I know leavingwt for one (and his family in person/ real life). I work with a girl who goes to the Brandon congregation.

I left the congregation I went to in south Mississippi and moved up to this area. I knew a few people who went to the Brandon hall that gave talks at our hall or moved to Brandon from my congregation.

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

I attended the Brandon Cong. for a very brief time when I was working in Pelahatchie about 15 years ago, but I was never a member of the cong.

• mann377
    mann377

Thanks eveyone for your response. I know someone in the North congergation that was from Kansas. I used to be friends with and was curious about. (old girl friend). She is in her 60's, married, one kid? As time goes by I start to wonder about the people I crossed paths with many years ago that had an effect on my life (good and BAD). Any info would be great. I'll pm more info if you need.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub
    As time goes by I start to wonder about the people I crossed paths with many years ago that had an effect on my life (good and BAD).

Mann ....

Same here.

The more I look back and contact people in the several congregations I grew up in, I find that most are either dead, divorced, miserable or just profoundly disfunctional like me.

Rub a Dub

• drewcoul
    drewcoul

I was acquainted with a brother and his wife for a bit down there. He was hispanic and a former police officer. She was white and was raised a JW. I can't remember their names for the life of me. Also, someone who owned a "Trim-line" or Auto Trim-Design franchise.

• reneeisorym
    reneeisorym

Sorry, I don't know anyone who rings a bell like that. I don't want to reveal my identy to the active witness I know that goes to that hall or I would ask.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit