Letter to the Writing Department from Barbara Anderson

by Dogpatch 71 Replies latest jw friends

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Thank you Randy (Dogpatch) for posting Barbara's letter.

Barbara, you have every damn right to speak, especially from a grandmother's point of view.... powerful!. My prayer is that the Almighty God himself blesses your efforts because you speak truth and you speak for tens of thousands of other grandparents. Girl, regardless what others might think or say-you did not waste your time writing this letter. I believe that persistence pays off, and that at first you don't succeed try.....please try again!

Thank you.

• Shanagirl
    Shanagirl

Barbara,

I think WT leadership is a hateful entity and a reflection of the darkness that is there god, the ancient Jewish triblal gods that being Yahweh. They believe they have the "truth" and like to use sharp words like knives and stones to murder and " put to death" spiritually speaking, anyone who challenges their perverted belief system. They don't reflect the light of Christ and the light that was within you when you saw the darkness in them. Be glad you're away from this dark punishing perverted religion that is like a diseased parasite sucking the life out of their congregations of followers. You have a light within you, Barb, so don't waste your goodness and light on their darkness. I'm so sorry they've robbed you of the joy of your grandson. I very much admire all that you do in behalf of those who have been hurt buy the teachings of this cult.

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only Light can do that.

Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Hate multiplies hate...toughness multiplies toughness in a descending spiral of destruction..

The chain reaction of evil - hate begetting hate, ... must be broken, or we shall be plunged into the darkness... of annihilation."

Martin Luther King, Jr.

Shana

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

"I urge everyone to download the letter and the proof of delivery receipt and share them with other active and former Jehovah’s Witnesses. In fact, I urge you to write your own letters to the Watch Tower Society’s headquarters and demand clear answers to your questions."

I might just do that. Thanks for the suggestion.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

If nothing else, this letter is a tribute to Barbara's grandson. He's only 12 years old now, but can you imagine how he would feel reading this letter at 16, 17, or 18 if he leaves the cult as most young people are now doing? How cool would it be to learn the truth abut the "truth" and then discover that your grandma is a hero in the land of the living!

• N.drew
    N.drew

Isaiah 1:18-20 The Watch Tower's Writing Department have published this scripture. Why does the society not obey it?

18 “Come, now, YOU people, and let us set matters straight between us,” says Jehovah. “Though the sins of YOU people should prove to be as scarlet, they will be made white just like snow; though they should be red like crimson cloth, they will become even like wool. 19 If YOU people show willingness and do listen,the good of the land YOU will eat. 20 But if YOU people refuse and are actually rebellious, with a sword YOU will be eaten up; for the very mouth of Jehovah has spoken [it].”

Is it true (I believe it) or is it not true? Will you be guilty for seven million souls "being eaten up by the sword" or will you turn around and do good?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Barbara`s letter Address`s the Watchtowers Hate Campain against ExJW`s..

They call us "Mentally Diseased"..

What you don`t know is..

Parts of the letter will be used in advertising the

"WBT$ Campain of Hate and Slander against ExJW`s"..

Many here are already doing their best,to get that same message out to the public..

Emailing Authorities..Contacting Government Agencies..

Letting the Public know what happens if you join the WBT$,but decide to leave..

This is Barbara`s contribution to that Effort..

I hope she Kicks some WBT$ Ass..

...OUTLAW

• sizemik
    sizemik

Good letter Barbara . . . I like the angle and reasoning.

Remember folks this is an open letter . . . adressing the recipient publically. It doesn't matter what they do with it in Brooklyn. It's published . . . here . . . and anywhere else it might happen to appear.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Do whatever you want Barb. :D Opinions may fly a little bit here and there but in the end you do what's right for you.

• truthseeker1969
    truthseeker1969

I really think they will be sitting rubbing their hands together thinking,,,,hehehe she was one of us and we got rid of her and her letter proves we were right in doing so"

They will never compromise as they see only what they want to see.

I for one am glad that being "mentally diseased" opened my eyes to the real truth so i thank them for he insult!

• Sic Semper Tyrannis
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

I think she lost them at "Martin Luther". It's headed straight into her Bethel personnel file. It could have been addressed to David Splane, Freddy Franz, "Judge" Rutherford, or C.T. Russell. No one is going to read it other than the folks here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit