Any ex-bethelites here?

by HenryP 13 Replies latest jw friends

• HenryP
    HenryP

Are there any former Bethelites here that served in Brooklyn, Walkill or Patterson?

If so, when did you serve?

I might know you if you served at Brooklyn.

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Not me!!

• Dogpatch
  • nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

brooklyn

• HenryP
    HenryP

Randy: that was before my time. I did know you were a former Bethelite. I read your story and listened to the recordings of the interview you made.

nyt: Cool. After you left you stayed in NY eh? I thought about it too, but that city is too crazy for me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Randy,check out HenryP`s posts on the thread by messenger"Would Jesus wear a $10,000 Rolex"...OUTLAW

• JT
    JT

here you go- during the 80's

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

LOL about the Rolex. I don't have a problem with Max getting a Rolex. Hell, he was cheated out of being a GB member, at least he deserved something. :-))

I have a problem with the writer's attitude who chastised Max indirectly. :-O

A typical ploy at Bethel: get back at the codger you don't like by taking a habit or quirk of theirs, and separate the person from it, and condemn it or make fun of it. Example: Maxwell Friend used to love to feed the pigeons. Suiter hated pigeons, and at the breakfast table one day he said that "Those who are feeding the pigeons are NOT our friends." I almost choked on my eggs! Sounds to me like the real twerp was the one who wrote the article, not Max.
    Randy

Net Soup!
    http://www.freeminds.org

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

is it just me, or is there a remarkable resenblance between this thread and:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=18969&site=3

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A--postate Team"

• Dino
    Dino

You read my mind Dungbeetle.

Answer enough posts like this and pretty soon they have a comprehensive dossier on you.
    Of course there is no way they can hurt Randy anymore!!

Dino

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit