Ex-Jehovah's Witnesses and the irreversible decision

by Celestial 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

JW's obsessively read the magazines. . . .

Be real! Since when do any of the the R&F read the magazines until the open them on Sunday morning? You're lucky if the WT Conductor has done anything more than highlight a few things.

Doc

• N.drew
    N.drew
    Obviously you are refering to the " overlapping evil slave class" members!

Doc Haha!

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

irreversible decision ?

Yes, unless I get a blinding enlightenment like Saul on the road to Damascus, that tells me I was wrong to leave. Everything I have since learned convinces me that "The Truth", is not what it says.....

As a ten-year plus member , why?

Because my family are still in. I cannot get away from it . This board is a release and a comfort. In my small way I perhaps may say something that helps somebody . If I can influence one person to see the falsehood of the organizaion that, I allowed to, ruin my life........that would be great.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Hey Celestial!

Congratulations on trying to "rebuild" your spirituality.

The only scriptural way to do this is to yield to and embrace the priceless, generous, full, and unabridged gospel message from the "God of Abraham". This is however not something that the "god of religion" will tolerate.

This is why Watchtower religionists refer to themselves as "publishers of the good news" whilst totally ignorant of the "good news" according to Moses, Isaiah, Psalms, Paul and others.

The scale of the problem becomes evident when we consider that more than half the Bible's 152-odd references to the "good news" are by Paul!!

Best wishes on the journey to becoming a simple Jesus follower rather than a follower of men and their inane organisations, ideologies and dogma.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit