I'm going to sit on top of my pyramid in the Pleiades eating my miracle wheat for 1,000 years while I tack into the wind....

by baltar447 44 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

I'm more a fan of osteopathy, tai chi, and other more 'gentle' healing arts. No biggie. :))

t

• baltar447
    baltar447

Also I'm going to beat my children NOW to save them from SATAN later.

• bohm
    bohm

I am just happy i can ride the behemoth to work every morning.

• Stealth
    Stealth

Say hello to the Judge(snicker), Freddy and the rest of the kings.

• talesin
    talesin

Enjoy the earning power of my Bachelor's degree, which I earned at WTBTS University, studying the Awake! TM magazine.

• JWB
    JWB

Dear fellow, please come down off that pyramid! You should be on the Kingdom Boat. You should know that while tacking the wind back in the 1950's it was illuminated by some massive flashes of spiritual light, revealing the following:

"He [God] has also exposed the great Pyramid of Giza as being, not 'God’s stone witness' or 'the Bible in stone,' but a monument of demonism to glorify belief in immortality of the soul or 'survival after death.'" - Watchtower 1955 November 15, from page 697 ("Jehovah Is in His Holy Temple").

"Incidentally, Pleiades can no longer be considered the center of the universe and it would be unwise for us to try to fix God's throne as being at a particular spot in the universe. Were we to think of the Pleiades as his throne we might improperly view with special veneration that cluster of stars." - Watchtower 1953 November 15, from page 703 ("Questions From Readers")

"Brother Russell was interested in anything related to the Scriptural prediction that the desert would blossom as a rose and the earth yield her increase. So, when the public press reported a new and unusual strain of wheat, called 'Miracle Wheat' by its original grower, Brother Russell reported this in The Watchtower, along with a government report on it. Some Watchtower readers contacted the grower, who was in no way connected with the Watchtower Society, and purchased some of the wheat. When theirs produced seed they offered it as a contribution to the Society. The original grower sold the seed at $1.25 a pound, so they suggested their contribution be priced at $1.00, and all the money received be given to the Society. The Society made no claim for the wheat on its own knowledge, though it won several State Fair grand prizes before it wore itself out. Brother Russell neither named it nor profited from it; the money went as a donation into Christian missionary work. When others criticized this sale, all who had contributed were told that if they were dissatisfied their money would be returned, and the money was held for a year for this purpose. Not a single person requested it back. The only critics were those who had no real knowledge of the matter, which was purely a donation sale for the benefit of the Society--as open and aboveboard as a church cake sale." - Watchtower 1953 May 15, from page 319 ("Questions From Readers")

• 00DAD
    00DAD

How happifying!

No doubt you'll be signing up-building Kingdom Melodies there!!!

• BONEZZ
  • BONEZZ
  • baltar447
    baltar447

Too bad I cant change my nickname to MiracleWheat...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit