Prince & another known JWs

by rekless 6 Replies latest jw friends

• rekless
    rekless

Dewayne Blackwell & his co-writer of the song "I Got Friends in Low Places" sung by Garth Brooks
    He also wrote "Mr. Blue" #1 hit in 1959

He was in my cong. in Northern California.

Larry Graham's manager Ron Woodmansee is too...at lease he was in the seventies.He wqas also in my cong.

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

are we gonna go through this one again???

• OlderTom
    OlderTom

When I mentioned to my JDub mum that Whacko Jacko was a JDub, she responded with the standard Society response. " Thats not true, that's Apostates trying to make the Society look bad". When I showed her the article in one of the local womans magazines which she bought, still she just said it's not true.

How can you show these people the real truth when they are permanently in denial.

Discussing any other subject, she is just like any other normal human being, but say anything negative about her Jehovahs organisation and Bang up goes the shutters, the ears stop hearing and the brain goes into neutral.

Best thing is to just give up and only help those who WANT to be helped.

And you will know the truth and the REAL truth will set you free.

OlderTom

• mrs rocky2
    mrs rocky2

In 1976 I attended a District Conv. in Oakland, CA and sat close to the concession stand where Larry Graham and his wife were assigned to work. Don't know if he was baptized yet, but he was there! but have always wondered how involved he is, baptized, unbaptized, interested one, etc. Not that I care anymore - the Dubs always seem to be soooo interested in famous people joining them. Don't think it adds to their credibility - but I'm not into famous people.

Mrs R

• lurk
    lurk

prince charles is JW?

• LB
    LB

I hear that Larry Graham is an elder and conductor of the watch tower study.

Never Squat With Yer Spurs On

• nowaytess
    nowaytess

Tom,

Ask your mom if she remember the brief statement in the Awake magazine where the Wt states Abotu Michael Jackson:

"Michale Jackson no longer want to be reconized as a Jehovah's Witness." I think it was back in the 80's for I remember eading it.

Plus, when I went tp Poland for the first Internation convention I met Michael Jackson Congregation Circut overseer. He did tell me one thing: "Keep him in prayer."

<A HREF= http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/christianexjehovahswitnesses </A>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit