Hindu Prayer Interrupted In Senate By Christians

by whereami 9 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

Can't you just feel the Christian love people!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1onHSr58es&sns=em

• designs
    designs

Perfect.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Was the Serjeant at Arms asleep ? took him a while to shut the bigots up.

Oh for the day when religion is no more !

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This is one more reason I hate Christi-SCAM-ity. The ones that go around practicing their religion and letting others' do the same, I don't give a hoot about. But when someone goes around and disrupts others' religious services on a first-strike offensive basis, that is wrong. I wonder how the Christi-SCAMs would have felt if Muslims would have disrupted their prayers with prayers to Allah.

And from what I have seen, this isn't the only place where this sort of rubbish goes on. Christi-SCAM missionaries go into foreign countries, offering relief under the condition that they give up their indigenous religions and take up Christi-SCAMity instead. In war zones, they even kidnap small children from other religions and raise them as Christi-SCAMs, usually without the parents' consent. They put up fake mosques and use them to teach fake Islam, which is really intended to trick Muslims into accepting Christi-SCAM-ity. Then they wonder why the Muslims, which are tired of this rubbish, start blowing up Christi-SCAM places of worship.

I have also heard of missionaries falsifying experiences. Most people on this board have heard of fake and embellished experiences given at A$$emblies. But this crap also happens in missionary blogs and reports. They report the hardships, yet they claim that it is all worth it when they recruit Christi-SCAMs. Like the witlesses, the missionaries are sometimes dumped without any resources when they are no longer useful, and the rules can be just as strict. They exhibit fake exuberance that they "saved" souls that otherwise would have gone to hell. What they don't mention is that from the point of the Muslim or Hindu religions, they have just fed those same souls to their version of Satan. And, what happens when you run into tribal religions, recruit a few of them into Christi-SCAM-ity, and then something bad happens? Often it is kidnappings of other tribal members by Christi-SCAM missionaries, but it could just as easily be a disease outbreak or bad crop harvest. What does that do to those who may have expatriated to those countries from other Western countries or have befriended families that may have always been Protestant but are now looked at as being portals of Satan?

No, I do not like Muslims going around blowing things up on a first-strike offensive basis. And most Muslims hate it, too. But I do not like Christi-SCAMs going around conquering whole countries, kidnapping children, and offering aid on a conditional basis in the name of Jesus. Or disrupting services of other religions. Just one more example of rotten fruitage from all Christi-SCAMity, even beyond the even worse fruitage from the Washtowel Babble and Crap Slaveholdery. If this rubbish keeps up, pretty soon Christi-SCAM-ity is going to be as common as running into a dodo bird.

• Qcmbr
    Qcmbr

Maybe its just me but salmon, mustard and brown just don't go well together.

• designs
    designs

That's Saffron

• poppers
    poppers

What a disgusting display of religious bigotry. Can't you just feel the love? Sheesh!

• designs
    designs

If Santorum wins the White House the Swami should run like Hell!

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

This type of behavior makes me angry and ashamed. The United States of America was not founded by Christians and Christian values. The founders of our nation were dieists. Some have even speculated that if Charles Darwin had been born 100 years earlier our nation's founders would be aethiests.

• cantleave
    cantleave

I am glad I am not American. I would be so ashamed..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit