If some kids got molested, the parents should have told the police, it wasnt the watchtower's fault....

by Joliette 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Joliette
    Joliette

Aint that about a bitch!!! When my brother said this to me the other day, I tried my hardest to try to explain why the watchtower's polices on sexaul abuse and molestation in the past, and he said that it was the parents fault (not the watchtowers fault) that these children got molested, and that its the parents job to protect the children. I tried to tell his thick headed, simple minded self that back in the day parents were threated with disfellowshippment and dissassociation if they reported this to the police. He said that that should not have happened, but the watchtower is not at fault.

Brainwashed!!!!

• Joliette
    Joliette

Wow, no replies yet...I'm surprised. I can't believe my brother would say something like this, but I always have to remember, its that mind control.

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Two words: Penn State.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Fear is the greatest asset to evil.

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

I tried to tell his thick headed, simple minded self that back in the day parents were threated with disfellowshippment and dissassociation if they reported this to the police. He said that that should not have happened, but the watchtower is not at fault.

I remember even as a child knowing that we were supposed to let the org. police itself. Even as a small child! you werent to tell your teacher anything, the police, no one. Even as a kid I knew this would get you DF'd and then God would have to kill you at Armageddon.

But since this isn't actually in print JW's deny that ever was the case. Well how the hell did I know that even as a 10 year old kid? ALL JW's know the unwritten rules, they know these more so than the written ones!

to say that this was not the case is out right lying

• designs
    designs

You know an entire Faculty was removed from an LA school because of lax standards in protecting the students.

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing - Edmund Burke (I think)

• Cagefighter
    Cagefighter

Joliette, it is def mind control. Notice how he uses the passive: "If some kids got molested" I denotes that the kids must have done something or failed to behave in a manner logical. Like if I walk outside on a rainy day. "If cage fighter get's wet, it's because he forgot he umbrella." How ever if some one ambushed me with a bucket of water that would sound weird to say. "Cage fighter was wet, because he got a bucket or what dumped on him". No instead logically you would say, "Some jerk dumped water of Cagefighter and got him wet."

If your bro was thinking logically he would have not used the passive. The sentence as impromper morally should read "If there were child molestors in the KH, it is not the WT's fault."

The mind is scary.

• Kojack57
    Kojack57

Joliette: That's sad that he is thinking that way. Does he know that the WBTS are protecting 24,000 pediaphiles in their ranks. Many serving in positions of authority? The kool aid has gotten stronger than I thought. Tell him to go to silent lambs.com maybe he will see the light. I will pray to Jehovah for him that the scales will fall from his eyes.

But if he is true blue to the Borg he won't ever give it a thought. Good luck my sister.

Kojack57

• Joliette
    Joliette

wallsofjericho: theocratic warfare at its best!

Whenever it has to do with religion and god and bible, the public has such a sensitivity, that this religious gangsters and bible gangsters get away with there smugness. I cannot stand it!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit