Miraculous news about my daugher, Ali

by coffee_black 40 Replies latest jw friends

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

It's a little over a year since my daughter was diagnosed with end stage Congestive Heart Failure due to a virus. Her dr. was talking heart transplant then.

I almost lost her 3 times over the past year due to complications. 2011 was a tough year to put it mildly. She is 35.

Well yesterday, Ali had an appointment with her cardiologist... Her heart is functioning at an almost normal level!!! She is a type 2 diabetic...and her blood sugar is normal!!!!!! Her peptides are almost perfect!!!! Iron level (she was enemic before) normal! She is riding a bike now 4-6 miles every other day, and has more energy every day.

She is juicing now for 2 meals a day...mostly veggies...for a couple of weeks now...and has felt a big difference since she started. A week after she started, her blood sugar normalized.

I am ecstatic to say the least!!

Coffee

• baltar447
    baltar447

Great news!

It's amazing what the human body can do to heal itself when given the right stuff.

• Violia
    Violia

congrats to Ali and mom. It is so true, no matter how old they get they are still our children .

Also, your mother can find you no matter where in the world you go. I remind my kids of that.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Wonderful news, coffe_black!

I'm convinced that food should be looked at as the best, most primary of all medicines.

• tec
    tec

I am so glad for you both! I know how much you've worried, and how hard she has fought.

Peace to you both,

Tammy

• minimus
    minimus

HEY Coffee, such great news!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

The cardiologist said he has never seen anything like it. He is a wonderful dr. who is treating her at no charge, because she is on disability and they put her on medicaid, which he doesn't take. He is the head of the cardiac unit at Fl hospital... an incredible human being.

At this rate...she will be able to go back to work... she is thrilled.

Coffee

• Ding
    Ding

That is good news! Thanks!!!

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Your love and support has had a part in her healing too, I'm sure!

Nice to hear some good news for a change!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

She posted this pic of herself on facebook yesterday...

ali now

Coffee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit