Home Security Code

by Outaservice 19 Replies latest jw friends

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

I'm just curious how many of you that have/had a home security system used the code '1914'?

I know around here you could have broken into any JW's home on a Sunday morning using it.

Outaservice (Who changed his code to 1975!)

• Thirdson
    Thirdson

The twin Kingdom Hall complex I used to go to had 1914 as its alarm code. And I thought we were so original!

Thirdson

• ladonna
    ladonna

No Comment, No Comment. You two are too funny

Outta...1975????

LOL's@Outa&Third
    Ana

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

Same here...our (woops I mean 'their') quick build kingdom hall also had 1914 for their security alarm...didn't realise you guys all copied!!!

Beck

• mommy
    mommy

OUT!
    LOL That is too funny. That was our security code too! Basically it was any 4 digit code that was needed. Haha I never thought anyone else used it.
    wendy

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

1914 and 2414 are two very common JW codes

• butalbee
    butalbee

Really??? Good to know!

• Simon
    Simon

I seem to remember hearing that a communication went round to KH's in the UK because they were all using "1914" for the code and were a bit vulnerable.

I'm sure they all thought they were very original. Show's the group-think mentality a bit doesn't it?

• messenger
    messenger

Yea we JW's are to smart for you guys, we changed the code to 1935 now you will never guess the basis for that one. Boy are we smart.

• mommy
    mommy

Mesenger,
    Taking a stab at it...was it when they adopted Jehovah's name, and became witlesses?
    wendy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit