Steven Unthank's Recent Freeze Update

by mind blown 14 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• mind blown
    mind blown

I was going to edit and add, however, because I had a prior edit the system is not allowing me this. Does it only allow one edit "every" 30 min. or only one edit "within" a 30 min period?

Thank you for your suggestions, they're much appreciated and Longo is correct.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

If it floats your boat. I'm going to stick with my Six-screens-tried-to-deposit-lots-of-money-into-steven's-account-and-both-are-now-on-the-FBI-terrorist-list. I also predict Rick will be the first official usage of NDAA.

This is fun!

MeanMrMustard

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

i couldn't help myself

• JAFO
    JAFO
    I was going to edit and add, however, because I had a prior edit the system is not allowing me this. Does it only allow one edit "every" 30 min. or only one edit "within" a 30 min period?

You can edit as many times as you like within 30 minutes of making the post.. after that, it's locked.

• mind blown
    mind blown

@JAFO Thank You...

On a side note: In the recent past I tried google searching Steven Unthank's/Austrailia/Jehovah's Witnesses, etc., etc. to no avail and to my frustration. However, today I ran a google search and it's finally all there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit