Take a BIG Bite and then spit it out, what's in Big Macs

by designs 16 Replies latest social current

• designs
    designs

McDonald's annouced they are stopping the use of Pink Goo, ammonium hydroxide, in their Burgers...but:

Propylene glycol, Carmine food coloring, Shellac, L-cycsteine(made from hair and hooves), Lanolin gum, Silicon-dioxide are common ingredients in our processed foods.

• bigmac
    bigmac

i'll be ok then

• St George of England
    St George of England

Nearly as bad as a scotch pie.

George

• Yan Bibiyan
    Yan Bibiyan

...and they are after alcohol and drugs...Go figure.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

and yet so tasty

• undercover
    undercover

I think they put something in there to make people crave their burgers.

I mean, think about it.... do you really enjoy a McDonald's burger? It's shit. Looks like shit. Tastes like shit. Yet, we gotta have that quarter pounder w/cheese (or in France, Royale w/cheese)

• undercover
    undercover

And Big Macs are the worst.

Seriously... who puts Thousand Island dressing on a burger? Gag a maggot...

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

Honestly I lost my appetite for Macs and other fast food after I saw Supersize me. If u watch the movie, make sure u see the DVD version. It has an extra scene at the end that will make u gag, as if the rest of the movie doesn't already

• designs
    designs

wha happened-

Back in the 60s after the Friday night meeting all of us in High School would go to the local Bob's Big Boy and see who could down a Double Cheese Burger in one mouth full! The Pic reminded me of those dazs.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Yeah, I agree about the not eating fast food because of the way it's processed, but undercover,how would you know what shit tastes like? Just curious...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit