Wish I didnt know....Part 1 My Story

by Wishididntknow 19 Replies latest jw experiences

• hotspur
    hotspur

You weren't the WT's Andre by any chance were you? Interesting story... looking forward to the next bit.

• Fernando
    Fernando

Thank you for taking the time to share, Wishididntknow.

We applaud your courage, openness and honesty.

The fact is all of us humans are dysfunctional in one way or another. Religion doesn't help, and often creates more problems, by promoting harmful pseudo-spirituality which causes "cognitive dissonance" which can make us act in unhelpful ways as we struggle to deal with the mental distress caused.

Openly sharing the dysfunction in your life has tremendous spiritually liberating power since you are standing up and doing something the dishonest Watchtower finds impossible to do and hence they remain indefinitely trapped in their error.

In time you may come to discover that your "spiritual parents" were actually your "religious parents" (however well intentioned they may have been). Baby versus bathwater stuff... Sorry if I'm jumping the gun midway in the story - I'll shut up for now.

Best wishes on the journey.

Looking forward to part 2.

• Wishididntknow
  • Fernando
    Fernando

@Wishididntknow. The post above is blank. Maybe the Internet Explorer browser issue again. If so you may want to to try a different browser.

• Wishididntknow
    Wishididntknow

Thank you Fernando...I am working on part 2 hopefully tonight.

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Thanks for posting your story, Wishididn'tknow...can't wait for the second part....

• Wishididntknow
    Wishididntknow

Sorry the week has gotten away from me. I will post tonight.

• MsGrowingGirl20
    MsGrowingGirl20

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy...can't wait

• Wishididntknow
    Wishididntknow

Part 2 is posted. :)

• just Ron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit