I want to repeat this personal experience

by cptkirk 39 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sulla
    Sulla

I don't know... that elder pretending to choke the life out of somebody... Maybe it was a rational response.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises
    Maybe it was a rational response.

After reading this guy's threads, I'm starting to sympathise with that elder.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

as i said, apologists begone.

if you are cool with me, i'm cool with you. if you try and step on my toes, i'm going to step on your face. those who follow logic, will follow me. those who follow everything else, will follow something else. if you hate me, you hate yourself. i don't attack , i only defend. my positions are inscrutable. what exactly are your positions? oh yeah, that's right, you don't have any positions, except the wind. without logic, there is no position....because there is no foundation built without mathematics, if mathematics = logic , and you have no logic, then you have no position, because you have no foundation. therefore, know your place. these are my instrinsic values...they were surrendered to WT for a different value system...but what i found out was; I was the only one practicing this value system...they were interested in themselves and themselves only. they had given little (in fact, most of them probably benefitted by being jws through employment etc)...i had given much....and they sought to take even what little i had left, after surrendering the boardwalk and parkplace.....and being left only with baltic ave....they sought to take what little i did have, and destroy it in the name of jehovah.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Kirk.... I am a little lost.... No poster on this thread is an apologist. We all freely admitt to issues with the org. Have you really read the other posts...? You seem a bit incoherent

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

yes i am incoherent, please help me elderelite! :)

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

help me bro please help me...i'm incoherent and lost, you are concerned about me right? so please please i beg you help me...where did i lose coherence, can you please direct me back to the correct context of the conversation? i would really appreciate this my brother...again thank you for pointing this out and being willing to get me back on track.

• elderelite
    elderelite

Well kirk, thats the problem. I have no idea what you are talking about anywhere. You relate a Field service story and then anyone who posts or asks a question is called an apoligiest.... So im not sure what the point was to begin with...

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits
    kirk: so please please i beg you help me...where did i lose coherence

I'd say somewhere in the neigborhood of the third thread you ever started.

• cptkirk
    cptkirk

hey it's sweetbabycheeztits :D fuckin dork...you know it's funny, i just mess with people on here when i have a minute or two (yea the stories are true, but i never really gave a shit anyway) what i say about myself is true...but generally i'm just messing with people in general, but you sweettits, i'm going to meet you someday ...and when i do, i'm gonna embarrass your corny ass, i'm going to tape it, and i'm going to upload it and link it here for everyone to see...mark my words.

• SweetBabyCheezits
    SweetBabyCheezits

Marking...

Finally, I've been threatened by a Star Trek character in an online forum. Wait, was that a threat?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit