First Welsh person in WT magzine...

by snare&racket 17 Replies latest jw friends

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Latest WT mag April 15th, page 5

• 2tone
    2tone

He is about the pound the shitake out of that sheep.

• snare&racket
  • 2tone
    2tone

Look at his headband. His left arm is so short. Even his thumb looks like a nub. He obviously would ride the short bus.

this picture depicts the attitude we need to have when doing kingdom things lol. We need to be out in service with a crazed look on our face that were about to fuck a sheep. How does this shitake make through the editing process. Somebody has a sense of humor in bethell. Or there is an apostate trying to stir up as much shit as possible.

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

How many Palestinians or Jews look like that lol ?

P.s. I have many friends from each camp, and indeed the welsh... I'm putting money on him being called Rhodri not Abdullah.

• 2tone
    2tone

I wonder if the Watchtower monitors this site constantly 24/7

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Wait, since when is it cool to equate being Welsh with bestiality or being physically deformed idiots?

• undercover
    undercover

since when is it cool to equate being Welsh with bestiality or being physically deformed idiots?

about the same time it was cool to label the art department of the WTS as the same

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Wait, since when is it cool to equate being Welsh with being a member of the WT art department?

• undercover
    undercover

somebody's gotta draw physically deformed idiots excited at the oppurtunity of sheep love

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit