Scientific Proof that Evolution is NOT Scientific!

by Nicola.threeangelsmessage 200 Replies latest jw friends

• Viviane
    Viviane
    I want to ask why but I'm afraid you are going to confess to being a former fundie.

Born in JW, was an atheist before I couldn't keep up the charade anymore (for family, of course) and was DFed.

I bought my mother a Kindle several years ago and tied it to my Amazon account, she bought them, one day I decided to see how bad they were. It was like a train wreck, I just couldn't turn away, they were so bad they were funny.

At the movie I was not popular with the laughing out loud as what was supposed to be serious scenes. Alcohol may have been snuck into the theater.

• cofty
    cofty
    Happily I don't think that movie made it over the pond. I might be tempted.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    It was hilariously bad....
  • EdenOne
    EdenOne

I smell a rat. Nicola didn't sound like an ex-JW, and her discourse was a like a satirical cartoon of a stock fundamentalist Christian. Even the daftest fundie has something more to say than Nicole did, and her focused insistance at going at Viviane alone sounds like a personal attack on the person rather than on the non-theists. Plus, the 'gyno' thing sounds like the kind of joke a male would think of. Instead of patting yourselves on the back for taking down an 'ignorant theist', better consider the likely possibility that we all been trolled at the expense of Vivian.

Eden

• sir82
    sir82
    Trolls are trolls because trolling works.
  • Viviane
    Viviane
    Plus, the 'gyno' thing sounds like the kind of joke a male would think of. Instead of patting yourselves on the back for taking down an 'ignorant theist', better consider the likely possibility that we all been taken for a ride at the expense of Vivian.

She/he/it didn't bother me in the least. No matter what, I got to post some awesome videos.

You do make some excellent points, however.

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Ahhh peace returns to the valley.

@eden, i hope he gets a good night sleep. Studies show that proper rest helps cognitive function. Clearly he needs a long, long nap.

• EdenOne
    EdenOne

Now, shall we discuss spiders ...

That's the kind of thing that can make a man go atheist...

Eden

• Village Idiot
  • _Morpheus
    _Morpheus
    Yea im keeping tarantulas.... Phobia therapy.... They are acrually pretty darn cool.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit