Circuit Assembly Confronting Apostate Challenge

by watson 63 Replies latest jw friends

• 00DAD
    00DAD

"anything recorded should not be shared on social networks, internet, etc."

Hmmm, I wonder why THAT would be???

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Why wouldnt anybody want roaches ants rats and snakes in their home? These wonderful creatures were created by jehoobie!

Yes - get those apostates out of the house, but dont evict the pedo who is molesting your kids.

Mr Freeze - too true, the only sexual offense they dont hate seems to be child rape.

HB

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

What is so angering about the WTBS handling of child molestors, is that they fail to recognise that they all go on to reoffend, no matter how much they say they are sorry.

Even a confession, and tears, is no proof that they see anything wrong with what they did - the biggest problem according to psychiatrists. This is why pedophilia is at present seen as incurable.

Its like saying gay people can begin lusting after the opposite sex with relish - it aint going to happen.

HB

• discreetslave
    discreetslave

in regards to getting a copy here in the states the sound dept makes an official cong recording of the assemblies and conventions. You may borrow it for one week. A while after the assembly the elders are instructed to destroy it. At least that was the policy 6 months ago.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

watson: The DO later associated Apostates with pedophiles and kidnappers. Not making this up.

Except pedophiles don't always get DF'd and apostates always do!

Can't say I know the Society's position on kidnappers. Don't recall it ever coming up before ...

• i_drank_the_wine
    i_drank_the_wine

That is nuts if so. Someone's gotta sue the pants of these fuckers.

• 00DAD
    00DAD

Welcome to JW's "Spiritual Paradise TM ". Here if someone sexually abuses a small child but there are not "Two Witnesses" to the incident (as there almost never is), then, "Oh, well!" Sorry, but nothing can/will be done. The abuser will remain in "Good Standing".

However, if you think that this is wrong, then YOU will be disfellowshipped for disagreeing.

What is wrong with this picture? Everything!

• flipper
    flipper

WATSON- THanks for sharing. Sounds like the WT society is getting really nervous about even sharing THEIR OWN information on the Internet ! Perhaps they are realizing how twisted everything they teach sounds so they want to conceal their strangeness from public access ? Really interesting

• watson
    watson

You nailed it Flipper. They realize it, and are trying to be pre emptive. Now I wish I had made day 1.

• metatron
    metatron

Well...... you don't know whether this means that the Society is preparing for some scandal exposure or whether this D.O. is just being creative in trying to deflect what he thinks the future may hold or what the friends may have private doubts about..

And yes, it bugs them that they can't say what they want without exposure. The 'Nudge, nudge, wink, wink' isn't working very well and their stridency tends to get them in trouble. So, don't record and post and report.....

metatron

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit