Blondie's Comments You Will Not Hear at the 01-22-2012 WT Study (HELP MEN)

by blondie 32 Replies latest jw friends

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

Why are women drawn more than men? Besides WT doctrine, the culture completely keep women in a subservient position. They are never considered full, vibrant, powerful human people. No, we are the evil seed of Eve. I've always noted that Adam was fully capable of saying no but his eating from the tree is considered a minor point. The blame is with Eve and the Serpent.

I would be drawn to a religious where women were high priestess with massive power. Women are raised to be helpmates and mothers. How do you achieve that in a religion with such sexual disparity. When I fell into a male profession, my dating offers increased by 85%. Has the WT ever addressed how sad it is for sisters who want marriage. The competition for the few males must be gruesome. Of course, they want women knocking on doors. I will be at dating sites and a JW sister will post, begging for any brother from the depths of her soul. It mirros what was once black culture in many ways. Women would have PhDs. If they married in the race, most men did have high school degrees. It does not seem racial with the JWs.

I assume men are more skeptical and wary. I people please people I despise. Knowing its origin does not seem to help me stop. Deference is strongly against my professional interests. People do not hire lawyers to be nice girls. They want a power machine. I mentioned smiling on another thread. Women in court or lecturing often smile for no reason. The material is not funny. JW women smile rather than reveal the truth.

Before I came to this site, I thought JW land was a man's paradise. All lthe available women and no pressure to achieve anything in the world. Feminism has not happened for Jw women. Yes, the NT authors wanted to show what a draw JW was. We are so worthless we were not counted to inflate the numbers. Viva Mary and Mary Magdalene.

• ziddina
    ziddina
    "I could lose contact with my congregation, that's fine. But losing those 3 people would hurt. ..." GodSendConspirator

Oh, kiddo, I'm so sorry to point this out to you, but you made the wrong strategic moves to keep these people as friends!!!!

Remember the differences between "worldly" people and people who have "come to an accurate understanding of the truth about Jehovah"???

"WORLDLY" people, though innately "evil" due to being under "Satan's influence( TM )", are actually under less disapproval than ANY person who has STUDIED with the Jehovah's Witnesses and then either decided NOT to get baptised, OR got baptised and then decided that they NO LONGER WANTED to be a Jehovah's Witness.

Haven't they explained the "shunning" to you, yet??? Of course not....

You see, at THIS point in time, you are considered to have been taught the "special" and "pure" "Truth( TM )" of the Jehovah's Witnesses.

YOU NO LONGER CAN CLAIM "IGNORANCE" OF THE "TRUTH", IF YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE!!!

As an unfortunate result, if/when you DO decide to leave, these so-called "friends" will be REQUIRED TO SHUN YOU, in order to retain THEIR "approved" standing in "Jehovah's" eyes - AND in the eyes of the congregation and the Watchtower Corporation!!!

YOU WERE BETTER OFF BEFORE YOU STARTED STUDYING... At least THEN you were "protected" by "ignorance" - and if you had CONTINUED to be "ignorant", THEY WOULD STILL HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TALK TO YOU....!!!

But NOW - if you EVER leave, those friends will CUT YOU OFF TOTALLY!!!

I am so sorry....

Go to the "search" function on this website and enter the word "shunning" - and do some serious reading....

• Godsendconspirator
    Godsendconspirator

I'm well aware of the shunning policy. And that's why I know if I leave even before baptism, they won't talk to me. Plus, I found this a good opportunity to, in the same way Witnesses are encouraged to "plant seeds", I can plant seeds as well.

For example, when I was with my bible teacher in his Bethel room, I jokinly asked if I could have some beer though I was underage. He said he'll get me some when I'm older. Then I said Jesus drank wine and quoted John 6:53 ~ "Accordingly Jesus said to them: “Most truly I say to YOU, Unless YOU eat the flesh of the Son of man and drink his blood, YOU have no life in yourselves".

I do this constantly. But at the very least, I'm not afraid of being disfellowshipped if it comes to it. I'll just enjoy my own minstry, meanwhile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit