more JW splinter groups to poke sticks at...yes Burney, at you

by Aussie Oz 26 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

Do we really want these guys on here arguing about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin ?

Oh, go on then, it may be good for a laugh. It is surprising that they are convinced they have it right, but, despite knowing full well a lot of people here see through the WT theology, and many openly say they are searching for "the truth",they do not come here to promote their brand.

Could it be that they do not wish to cast their pearls before swine, or "mentally diseased apostates" ?

• strymeckirules
    strymeckirules

YORWWay to crazy for me.

• pbrow
    pbrow

persecution! persecution! persecution!

"as jesus promised the wicked would do".... "have gone back to a life of debauchery" blah blah blah blah blah blah. Vexed like "righteous lot"?? Was lot righteous becase he had sex with his own daughters or because he offered them up to rape by men of their village? Your "truth" is a lie bro. The"truth" is not in a book that was literally written by men. Wake the eff up

What gives you the right to judge the WTBTS as "clearly wicked"? You and the 20,000 other denominations extolling the virtues of how righteous you are and happy you are and how evil and wicked everyone else are is surely the model that JC wanted to project.

tool

pbrow

• pbrow
    pbrow

yoorway.... Just to be fair I actually read your main page. What part of JC's sacrifice do you not understand? We no longer need the mosaic law. You know, "The law condems to death but the spirit makes alive" and all that? I wish you and the 20,000 other demonimations the best as being "the one and only true religion" Wait, except the JW's. They are an apostate religion. so I guess it would be 19,999 other denominations saying the exact same thing as you.

pbrow

• bigmac
    bigmac

aaaah--bollox

• cofty
    cofty

your seething anger against our message, vented toward the YORWW Congregation, does nothing but further fulfill prophecy

Ah the constant refrain of the religious nutter. "Laugh at us and it only proves we are right"

No we are laughing because your infantile approach to scripture is risible. Your website is also very ugly -why?

• pbrow
    pbrow

Hey yoorww, as you are leaving my house are you saying "I am going to have that house after armageddon! Its nice."

Bro, cmon... I am giving you sh#t, same as if I was sitting down with you over a beer, which I would have no problem doing. I am not attacking you. I dont even know you! I am attacking your message. If you beleive the bible is inspired even though it is simply a umpteenth copy of an original that was written by the "apostate" church in the first place, then carry on.

The mosaic law is coming back!!?? Is it going to be....very soon?... Is it...... right around the corner? Is it this generation that will see it or the next? Will it be on the ipad or a "tablet" get it? get it?

All you lurkers out there...... pbrow is attacking the message of yoorww!! Proof positive they have the "one true religion!" All my sarcasm is in vain as all 14 of your followers are going to rejoice in the ridicule that they receive from pbrow.

pbrow

ps... my house isnt that nice.

pss..... still seething with anger agains the one true church

• ProdigalSon
    ProdigalSon

some the vile, vicious things spoken here, against God

You just don't get it, and it seems you will never get it. Nobody here blasphemes or says vile things about 'God'. We have clearly and convincingly identified the tribal desert god of the Bible as a vile, petty, jealous, warmongering, insecure, vicious, cruel, heartless, selfish, tyrannical, bi-polar, despotic psychopath. Many of the greatest and compassionate thinkers of all time have reached the same conclusion: Jehovah is a convicted thug. That is plain for any semi-literate, semi-conscious rational individual to see. The truth is, it is the BIBLE that blasphemes God. And all of you hard-core 'believers' worship the book anyway. Why? Because rather than thinking critically and going through all the pains necessary to make sense of this world, you take the easy way out and let other people tell you what to think. This in turn holds back humanity from evolving into a higher form capable of cohabitating with his fellow man in peace.

In summary, if you go around claiming to be the only ones who know the 'truth', and that God has chosen to favor one particular group over another to 'carry out his will' (in this case, the Jamaicans), you have proven that you worship a false god. You should not be shocked when everyone who is excluded from this 'favor' reacts negatively, because you are no different from the Jews, the Watchtower, the Christians and the Muslims. 'We are right and and the rest of you are condemned.' I would think that after all these thousands of years of violence, hatred and bloodshed that something would kick off in your brain that says 'this aint working', but such is the nature of the fundy-beast-believer.

So please, keep your judgments about JWN members to yourself until you get a clue, because you still have none.

• steve2
    steve2

JehovahDestroysWTS, your long posts, full of capitalized, bolded and underlined phrases are very off putting. You come across like an impatient,angry person who is intent on promoting only that which fits your point of view. You make sweeping assumptions about people who post on this forum. You'd get a more receptive response if you weren't so full on and better able to acknowledge other people also had a point of view.

• still thinking
    still thinking

Well said Prodigal Son

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit