APRIL 2012 Watchtower and my family is about to shun me again...here we go! go1

by itscrap&theyknowit! 12 Replies latest jw friends

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

@3rdgen - GET OUT AND RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!

I was a fader and then I simply got tired of 'faking it'. As time went on, I got tired of having a husband who was an elder and doing things he had no business doing....as did many other elders who were up on stage sending everybody else to hell. I got sick of "the world is ending any day, I got sick of being talked to like I was a 4 year old but when it's time to 'screw' your husband oh, now you're a 'grown woman'.

Yeah...time out for the bullsh**. When I stopped going and truly just stopped all the J-Dubb crap, I grew up fast. And the J-Dubbs don't like that. You are nolonger a donkey! Time to turn into a STALLION, baby!!! Finally, at the age of 34, I grew up and found out that Jehovah had blessed me with brains that were ooozing for education.

It REALLY hurt, at first. My dad passed away...that was a wake up call. The world is ending every 2 damn years and my parents had been in the cult since 1978. My dad was beyond angry that he had not truly lived his life due to sacrifing for my mom with this dumb a$$ religion that she barely practiced.

Getting back to RIGHT AFTER my dad passed, my mom acted as if she and my brothers and sisters DID NOT want to accept my phone calls, voice mails or text messages. This bullsh** went on for 8 weeks! They call themselves trying to tach me a lesson. Oh, I'm not that type and they soon found out. I called my mom for 3-4 days AFTER I finally noticed she would not return my calls. Lesson Learned, BABY! No-No!! I didn't talk to their a$$' for 8 weeks!

Mom eventually called me acting all sheepish. It's been a bumpy road with all my CHRISTIAN WANNA BE family.

Now, it's 2012. I guess the BORG has gotten them on this B.S. again. Understand, it's 2012 for me, too. This time, I won't be so nice.

• itscrap&theyknowit!
    itscrap&theyknowit!

I mean, really????? Do you remember them saying we should stay at these bug-infested ROAHtels?!!! After the first year of going to the 'downsized assemblies in small towns, oh, that was a wake up call, too!!!

My dumba$$ husband and I drove separately after that! YESS!!! 60 miles each way! The kids and I stayed at a beautiful REAL hotel @ 10 miles away from the assembly with all these beautiful amenities, restaurants and shopping! Yeah! The kids wanted to stay with their SMART mom!!! Points for me, dude!!

He finally broke down and started doing it too. But, he didn't want the kids to tell anyone where we stayed. Yes...in the Land of Milk & Honey!!! I didn't want the kids to get involved in that mess with him trying to punish them if they had....

....so I told everybody! LOL!!!!!!!

• ABibleStudent
    ABibleStudent

@ itscrap&theyknowit!, I wish that more JW women had your attitude!! If I was a JW man, I would be scared . . .

Peace be with you and everyone, who you love,

Robert

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit