How can girls guard against temptation in this sex-crazy world?

by nicolaou 33 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• designs
    designs

Was cow tipping considered fore-play.

• finally awake
    finally awake

When I was a kid, I used to skim all the watchtower and awake magazines the local dubs placed with my grandma looking for any reference to sex. No wonder I was so screwed up.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I was screamed at by my JW mom when quite young never to sleep with a boy. It was evil and I would die. It was the 50s and I was thick. I could see nothing wrong about sleeping in the same bed witha boy, particularly on a camping trip. My brother and I shared a room longer than we should have. I knew sex was complicated but not sleeping together. I was confused but she was so irate out of nowhere so I did not press.

They were so awkward with sex. Marriage did not make it all right. It took so many years in the world to shake off the creeps. Ignorance passing down generations. All my ardent JW female cousins married underage b/c they were pregnant. Besides hormones, the 17 year old marrying the 34 yr. old brother wanted an easy way to independence. Ha Ha Ha. Neither one was disfellowshipped and the babies popped out way before a preemie could live.

Then I graduated to an upscale world where women only had planned pregnancies. HA HA HA. Abortionists on Park, Abortionists in London. Promiscuity as the enlightened n orm. I can't join other side.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

ok even my wife laughs her ass off on this article. Sex is obviously the scariest thing in the world to the GB

• lohengren
    lohengren

There is no hope. Men will find you. They will compliment you and ask you on dates. They will (gasp) buy you gifts and flowers. Then they will ask to engage in sexual realtions!

TEH HORROR.

In other news I am currently accepting "sex interviews" from beautiful young women. No previous experience necessary.

• loosie
    loosie

Moooooo grunt grunt

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

As Time Goes By

You must remember this
    A kiss is still a kiss, a sigh is just a sigh
    The fundamental things apply
    As time goes by
    And when two lovers woo
    They still say, "I love you"
    On that you can rely
    No matter what the future brings
    As time goes by
    Moonlight and love songs
    Never out of date
    Hearts full of passion
    Jealousy and hate
    Woman needs man
    And man must have his mate
    That no one can deny
    it's still the same old story
    A fight for love and glory
    A case of do or die
    The world will always welcome lovers
    As time goes by

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

One of freddy's best!

• Heaven
    Heaven

In answer to this question, we can learn about nature and sex from the bovine family of mammals, both wild and tame.

Cracking Up

• Heaven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit