Disclosing Watchtower Sexual Abusers Using the Courts

by Scott77 19 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• wannabefree
    wannabefree
    More people care about a tree getting cut down than the WT abuse.

Well then, perhaps the best way to draw attention to JW's is to emphasize the number of trees cut down to print volumes of unwanted, unread literature, ruining the earth with chemical dumping, and then, once you have the audience, introduce the human atrocities.

• wannabefree
    wannabefree

if my math is correct ...

Public Watchtower printed each issue: 42,182,000
    Awake printed each issue: 41,042,000

7.24" x 9.47" x 16 pages two sides

16 x 9.47" x 42,182,000
    16 x 9.47" x 41,042,000

one magazine end to end - 151.52"
    one month Watchtower - 6,391,416,640"
    one month Awake! - 6,218,683,840"
    total: 12,610,100,480"
    total in feet: 1,050,841,706.7
    total in meters: 320,300,447
    total in miles: 199,025
    total in kilometers: 320,300

distance around the earth

24,901.55 miles
    40,075.16 kilometers

Take the pages of the public editions of the Watchtower and the Awake! magazines, line them up end to end, and they will circle the globe 8 times every month, 96 times a year! How many trees does that take away from the earth? What about the chemicals to bleach the paper? The ink?

• Scott77
    Scott77

wannabefree,

Wow! this is impressive math. I think,some hardcore environmental groups might find your information to be of interest. They might take up this issue to task.

Scott77

• bats in the belfry
  • flipper
    flipper

BTTT, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• harleybear
    harleybear

Humm. If memory serves me correctly it is not the Nation of Islam that observes Sharia Law that two males must come forward to attest to a rape of a woman. Now that is going to happen.....NOT. News flash incest, molestation, rape is not done by taking a full page ad out in the NYT or renting a bill board. Why it works (if you want to call it that) is that those are crimes are of secrecy, control, fear, intimidation and shame. Reminds me of an incident several years ago that an elder commited incest with his 14 year old daughter got her pregnant and tried to force her keep in quiet. When the poor childs condition was discoved and she told all, her mother was outranged that hubby dearest was DF'ed. She actually told me that she did not see what the big deal was because no one would have know if he daughter would have been more careful, what?????? using birth control, wearing baggy clothes, move away. It was all I could do not to drill her right between the eyes.

• Scott77
    Scott77

She actually told me that she did not see what the big deal was because no one would have know if he daughter would have been more careful, what?????? using birth control, wearing baggy clothes, move away.
    harleybear

I think, when it comes to rape, blaming the victim is a clever way to distract others from the real reason why it happned in the first place.

Scott77

• mind blown
    mind blown

It will take just one or a few not to accept plea bargains and or gag orders. Wake up.

Matthew 18:15-17 was talking about adults, not children, "if a brother has anything against you". Ephesians 4:14 "you are no longer children".

Jesus clearly sets rules for children protection. Matthew 18:10/Mark 9:42/Luke 17:2/Matthew 25:40/Psalm 127:3

Child molestation defined by law:

http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Child+Molestation

Child molestation is a crime involving a range of indecent or sexual activities between an adult and a child, usually under the age of 14. In psychiatric terms, these acts are sometimes known as pedophilia. It is important, however, to keep in mind that child molestation and child Sexual Abuse refer to specific, legally defined actions. They do not necessarily imply that the perpetrator bears a particular psychological makeup or motive. For example, not all incidents of child molestation are perpetrated by pedophiles; sometimes the perpetrator has other motives for his or her actions and does not manifest an ongoing pattern of sexual attraction to children. Thus, not all child molestation is perpetrated by pedophiles, and not all pedophiles actually commit child molestation. Regardless of the terminology, it is illegal for an adult to touch any portion of a child's body with a "lewd and lascivious" intent. Usually, consent is not a matter of consideration, and is not available as a defense to a charge of child molestation. Even in cases where it can be proven that the minor victim was a willing participant, a sex act or improper touching is still a crime because children cannot legally consent to anything. Criminal penalties are severe for those convicted of child molestation.

• Alfred
    Alfred

BTTT

• Scott77
    Scott77

What about this strategy has not been employed against wts already?
    rebel8

'this strategy'... huh?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit