Norwegians aren't as smart as they claim!

by LDH 14 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

1. How do you break a norwegian's finger?
    Punch him in the nose

2. Why did the norwegian circle his block 58 times?
    His turn signal was stuck
    4. A Swedish couple were in their house. Suddenly, the wife said to her husband "Get me a pair of loafers" so the husband came back with two Norwegians.

5. A pilot was having trouble maintaing the stability of his plane. So he turned to the co-pilot and asked him what the trouble was. The co-pilot said that there were a bunch of Norwegians on board causing a ruckus. So the pilot asked him to calm them down. The co-pilot left and came back, and suddenly the plane was calm. The pilot said "How did you take care of all those Norwegians?"
    "Oh, it was easy" said the co-pilot. "I just opened the hatch and told them there was free lutefisk in the basement!"

6.Two groups of men are fishing the same lake, a group of Germans and a group of Norwegians. They're all casting away like mad, but while the Germans are catching lots of fish, the Norwegians aren't catching anything at all. So one of the Norwegians tells one of his friends to go over to the German group and see what it is that they're doing to catch all these fish. So off the guy goes, and pretty soon he comes back to the Norwegian group. When asked what the Germans were doing, he said, "Well, it looks like the first thing they do is cut a hole in the ice....."

----------------------------------------------------------------------7.A Norwegian received a pair of water skis for his birthday.

He went crazy looking for a slope on the lake.

8.Ole and Lena got marrried. On their honeymoon trip they were nearing Minneapolis when Ole put his hand on Lena's knee. Giggling, Lena said, "Ole, you can go farther if you vant to." So Ole drove to Duluth.

9.Then there was the Norwegian who noticed the sign "Wet Pavement"… so he did.

10 When the Norwegian accidentally lost 50 cents in the outhouse, he immediately threw in his watch and billfold. He explained, "I'm not going down there for 50 cents."

11 A Norwegian appeared with five other men in a rape case police line-up. As the victim entered the room, the Norwegian blurted, "Yep…that's her!"

12. Did you hear about the Norwegian woman who had to stop using the pill?
    It kept falling out.

13 Why do Norwegians have such nice noses?

They're hand picked!

14 LADY (at the Olympics): "Are you a Pole Vaulter?"

NORWEGIAN: "No…I'm a Norwegian…and my name ain't Valter."

15 Two Norwegians from Minnesota went fishing in Canada and returned with only one fish. "The way I figger it, that fish cost us $400" said the first Norwegian. "Well," said the other one, "At that price it's a good thing we didn't catch any more."

Hope these jokes don't insult any Norwegians. After all, they're just sweeping generalizations!

Lisa
    Doesn't pick her nose class

• ISP
    ISP

I am sure that will go down well with our Norge buddies!

ISP

• larc
    larc

Did you hear about the Norwegian kamacazi pilot? He flew 45 missions.

Do you know who won the Norwegian beauty contest last year? Nobody.

• ThiChi
    ThiChi

I asked a Norwegian if he was a Jehovah’s Witnesses. He looked at me, puzzled, and stated that he did not see the accident.

• JanH
    JanH

Sorry for ruining this thread for you folks, but I'd just like to announce that Norway got its tenth Olympic Gold now tonight, in the Biathlon Relay.

And Sweden was kicked out of the Ice-Hockey tournament, which does nothing to spoil my present good mood.

- Jan
    --
    - "How do you write women so well?" - "I think of a man and I take away reason and accountability." (Jack Nicholson in "As Good as it Gets")

• larc
    larc

JanH,

We wouldn't know that because as Kent pointed out we here in the states only watch sit coms, Jerry Springer and Judge Judy. Also, don't bother to tell Norm, because he takes no pride in such things.

Larc - trying to start a Norwegian civil war.

Jan, actually I saw the cross country relay, where there was a bit of strategy between the Norwegian and the Italian. I was rooting for your guy. That's prbably why he won - smile.

• IslandWoman
    IslandWoman

Hi Lisa,

My husband is half Norwegian, he loves to tell jokes but not usually about Norwegians! LOL Thanks!

IW

• ring
    ring

Two Norwegian men were sitting behind a woman
    on a bus."Emma come first," one of the men
    said to the other. "Denna I come. Two asses,
    they come together. I come again. Two ass-
    es, they come together again. I come again
    and pee twice. Then I come oncea more."
    "You pigs," the lady yelled. "In this country
    we don't talk about our sex lives in public!"
    "Hey,coola down, lady," the one man said.
    "Imma justa tellun my friend howa to spella
    Mississippi."

• LDH
    LDH

This gem was donated to me via email by a lurker.....ooohhhh!
    Ole was having eye trouble, so he went to see the optometrist. "Put
    this
    little gadget over your left eye, Ole," said the optometrist. "Now over
    the
    right eye, over the left eye. No, Ole, I said left eye. Now right . . .
    No
    Ole, your right eye!" Completely confused, Ole just looked at the
    optometrist. "Now, Ole," the optometrist continued, "just remember
    which is
    your left hand. OK, Ole, cover your right eye . . . No Ole, that's your
    left eye!" Finally in exasperation, the optometrist took a brown paper
    bag,
    cut a hole in it, put it over Ole's head, and moved the hole back and
    forth
    from the left eye to the right eye. "Now, Ole," asked the optometrist,
    "How
    is that?" "Vell, Doc, I guess it's all right," said Ole. "But I vas
    vishing
    I could have some wire rims like Sven."

• KSJordan
    KSJordan

But they make up for it with a know-it-all arrogant attitude!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit