• Terry
    Terry

Just wonderin'

• charlie brown jr.
    charlie brown jr.

As a Kid...... before the Evil Empire....... Before the Dark times LOL

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

In one of his books (not Narnia or the sci fi ones) he wrote that just as humans are saved through Christ, domesticated dogs are saved by humans. It was exactly what I wanted to hear. I certainly hope so. They have strong personalities. Wrap humans around their paws.

• sabastious
    sabastious

I think anything that can dream surly is connected to the spirit realm in some way. Which means heaven could exist for them too I guess. What's heaven without man's best friend?

-Sab

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

My thought exactly. I love them and particularly my own so much that Paradise must include dogs. Cats, however, can be restricted by de facto discriminatory laws.

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

My thought exactly. I love them and particularly my own so much that Paradise must include dogs. Cats, however, can be restricted by de facto discriminatory laws.

• Quentin
    Quentin

No, when I die will probably come back as a dog. After that a junebug. Then mouse.....I don't drink, really...

• transhuman68
    transhuman68

No, there is no heaven for dogs. They have the "earthly" hope of living forever in paradise on earth after the great day of Flea-mageddon. . It is the cats who go to heaven to "rule as kings and priests" over the dogs. Jehovah Cat is still looking for the 144,000th feline from the "fleaful and dishevelled slave class" left here on earth.

• Heaven
    Heaven

. Jehovah Cat

actually, he is called Ceiling Cat.

• Heaven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit