You Chose To Be Here On Earth At This Important Time.

by IamPresence2012 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• IamPresence2012
    IamPresence2012

Who are we? Why are we here? Not the mumbo jumbo of WT. We chose to be here,, you gotta watch this,,,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a4duw15_Jg&feature=player_embedded#t=282s

I chose to play the game of organized religion,,, I chose to awaken and choose the light,,,

• james_woods
    james_woods

I chose to open this thread, but I chose to not watch that video.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

No I didn't , my parents did.

• cofty
    cofty

Why do you find a strange shouting man who spouts incomprehensible drivel to be worthy of our attention?

He makes Fred Franz sound sane.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I only listened for a little while and I find him too emotionally charged to take as objective observer and prone to his own drawn conclusions which he will defend with highly charged emotion perhaps down to the end.

But that being said he may be partially right because the unconscious is outside of time and there seems to be an organizing principle that directs things but I hardly feel that we as tiny split offs of some universal awareness, gave our permission to be here,, our reincarnation could just as well be a roll of the DNA dice or something,, but even here I'm not being completely objective.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

A good orator of nonsense

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Not the mumbo jumbo of WT

No, just a different mumbo jumbo

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Watch a bit the this video and you'll see him spout off like he has some profound yet to be discovered intelligence and knowledge.

Well he doesn't but he does have the gift to make himself appear that way by the loaded emotional language he uses.

Some people are taken in by this elusive con job, some people obviously are not.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI-P3qVJ2c0&feature=related

• IamPresence2012
    IamPresence2012

When you were on the other side, you made thousands of soul contracts. Many of these people have only crossed your path several times, but have helped to make you the person you are today. Each person’s role is as equally important no matter how big or small it may appear.

You wanted to make millions of soul contracts because they all seemed so attainable while you were on the other side but now, you are very grateful that you only made thousands of them!

Much of what you have experienced has been agreed upon at some point in your life through your soul contract. You have allowed Free Will to interact with your soul contract to add a little spice and variety into your life as well. The most important lessons to learn are being presented to you every day through the relationships you’ve had along with everything you have experienced as they are all leading you to accomplish your purpose here on Earth.

One Caveat : You will not be allowed to remember all of the soul contracts that you have made because it wouldn’t be as challenging or as magical when you meet these people and attain your goals. (We call it coincidences)

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

It all that maybe true and my intutive feeling is that you are on to something,,but where does realization of the self come to happen in this senario,,isn't it especially an important feature?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit