Watchtower and World Government

by Infowarrior 13 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Infowarrior
    Infowarrior

I, like many of you, are aware of many issues involving the Watchtower Society. Many of the topics have been covered in depth on this and other simmilar websites. I was raised as a Jehovahs Witness Christian, grew up to regard the United Nations as the Wild Beast of Revelations in hand with Babylon the Great as the Vatican. I was taught that Jehovahs Witness Christians have to take a solid stand of obedience to Jehovah God and his son Christ Jesus, even to our deaths. I was taught it was essentially certian we would find ourselves imprisoned in an internment labour concentration camp for our beliefs. I was tought that Christ was going to rule over the world in a theocratic world government. I was taught that only Jehovahs Witnesses and the Watchtower Society were proper Christains with the proper understanding and guidance of Holy Spirit to discern the deep things of God. I was taught to remain neutral, to wait and allow Jehovah God and Christ to solve the worlds problems. I was taught to avoid making a strong stand for health, liberty, decency, and our God Given rights. I was taught to not question authority and go along with anything the Watchtower taught. I was taught that the Watchtower and the Governing Body were steadfast, faithful Christains who cared about thier flock and obeying the commands of our creator. I was taught to discern the deep things of God, to make the truth my own, and to test to see if I was on the right spirtual path.

And then I learned how terribly wrong I was.

Now, many of the readers and visitors of this site are aware of almost everything thier is to know about the Watchtower Society, however, it seems that the majority just see the Watchtower and the Governing Body as opportunists running a MLM printing, publishing and property empire. Of course these things are correct. However in regards to looking into the "deep things of God", many fail to see deep into the heart of the Watchtower and the Governing Body and to understand a fuller picture. Now again, having researched this and many other topics in depth, i do know for certain that many among the researchers and ex-JW community are very aware of these issues, I feel it my duty to present my in depth research and anylisis that has gone largely unnoticied by many.

" None Dare Call It Conspiracy "

When I was a raised as a Witness, I heard the terms "New World" , "New World Order", "global governance", "world government" time and time again, even up to recent times. (In fact, in very recent times, these terms have been menitioned in talks and meetings significantly)

One day, I started to learn about the New World Order. I read about it in my Socials High school Textbook, and heard it at the meetings. It seemed important. And I knew noone ever could really explain it very well..

THE OCCULT POWERS AND ROYAL BLOODLINES

My goal at the moment is not to go too deeply into this topic, as this is covered quite in depth on many websites, but to highlight the key aspects of this subject.

There are about 13 royal bloodlines of elite power worldwide, that trace thier blood all the way back to King David and beyond.

One of these powerful elite bloodlines is indeed the RUSSELL bloodline.

Of course. CT Russell was the founder of the Watchtower Society, and was officially raised as a Adventist. The Proclaimers book explains the Russells Irish/Scottish/German bloodline connection.

Of course other important relitives, and yes they were actual releltives of CT Russell, from the same controlled bloodline, include the famous

William Huntington Russell - The founder of Scottish Rite SKULL AND BONES at YALE UNIVERSITY

Bertrand Russell - Eugenicist and supporter of the NEW WORLD ORDER

I could go on for ages on the Watchtower and the Occult, but that is not the topic. This is about the Watchtower, World Government and the NEW WORLD ORDER.

"annuit coeptis novus ordo seclorum"

designate indicate, declare; favor/smile on; agree to, grant
    begin, commence, initiate; set foot on; undertaking, enterprise, scheme; work begun/started/taken in hand
    new, fresh, young; unusual, extraordinary;
    order/rank; succession; series; class; bank
    world/universe; secular/temporal/earthly/worldly affairs/cares/temptation

and now, proof of the Watchtower and World Government in support of the NEW WORLD ORDER
    these are refrenced and can be found in the Watchtower Library, also just search these terms and you will find these articles.
    some I only grabbed the news articles and sources the Watchtower was qouting. remember each one of these articles were found
    searching on the WT Library CD

----

New York Times January 2, 1919

"Pope Hopes For Foundation of Leauge of Nations"

"Pope Benedict expressed the hope that the Peace Conference might result in a new world order, with a League of Nations"

SOURCE NEW YORK TIMES

Time magazine January 28, 1991

“No one should be under any illusion that the much vaunted new world order is in place or even at hand.”

"[Early Christianity] was profoundly convinced of the approaching end of the present world-order. It believed in the sudden and miraculous setting up of a new world-order.” (watchtower 1991 1/15)

"On the surface it may appear that God’s purpose and that of this world are running parallel to each other. It may seem that the aims of this world have God’s blessing. For instance, the Bible says that God would set up a righteous government that will bring life in peace, happiness, and prosperity to mankind on earth. (Isaiah 9:6, 7; Matthew 6:10) Likewise, the world trumpets its purpose to give people peace, prosperity, and good government by means of a so-called new world order." -- Watchtower 1992 - September 15 - Use of Foolishness To Save those Believing"

"IT IS for us on earth! It is perfectly suited to our pressing needs—this world government of which we speak. It is about to take over the care of all our affairs. That is why we speak of it as “our incoming world government.”" -- Watchtower 1978 3/1 Our Incoming World Government - Gods Kingdom

"WE ARE all interested in the governing factors of our incoming world government." -- Watchtower 1978 3/1 The Kingdom of Our Lord and of His Christ Takes Over

"However, back in 1918, after World War I, men said that their method, the League of Nations, would solve the globe’s problems. Even the churches backed it, wrongly looking to it as “an essentially Christian means of attaining international justice and peace.” — The London Times, December 5, 1918. Yet that League was not really Christian. Nor was it actually a world government ."--- Watchtower 1975 5/1 Relief From Global Problems at Hand

"some men “began dreaming of a world government as early as the 1300’s,” The World Book Encyclopedia (1970 edition, Vol. 20, page 363) "Some of the questions that must be solved include the problem of finding leaders for a world government, the problem of keeping it from becoming tyrannical, and the problem of avoiding civil wars, often bloodier than international ones.” -- Watchtower 1971 4/1 - World Government in the Hands of the “Prince of Peace”

"WORLD government for all mankind will mean only one supreme government over all the earth. It will be a symbol of the oneness of all the people, in peaceful human brotherhood. It is staggering to think of what such a government could do for the good of all the people under it, without favoritism toward anybody and with prejudice toward nobody (The Encyclopedia Americana, edition of 1956, Volume 13, page 96.)

"The tremendous problem of world government challenges citizens of the 20th century even more than it did the people of previous centuries"

Somebody may well ask, Do we not already have world government in the form of the United Nations organization, which has its headquarters in New York City? No, replies the same encyclopedia: “Neither the League of Nations nor the United Nations was built on the broad group consciousness essential for world government; nor was either [organization] given law-making power, law-enforcing power, or effective power to restrain aggressive or oppressive national or group conduct.”

Famous British historian Arnold J. Toynbee declared today that civilization had reached a point where the very continuity of the human race depends on formation of World Government. ‘It is the mutual interest of the nations to subordinate their national sovereignty to world authorities,’ he said. ‘This is the only condition in which the nations can survive in an atomic age.’”

“One of the largest groups working for the ‘support and development of the United Nations into a world government with limited powers adequate to assure peace’ is organized into United World Federalists, Inc" --- watchtower 1965 10/15 "World Government on the Shoulder of the Prince of Peace"

World conditions today will no doubt prompt you to ask, “Who will usher in and maintain this peace of a thousand years?”

After all the display that men of world affairs have made of themselves as peacemakers and peace-keepers, you have properly lost confidence in the ability of men to do such a colossal thing. To you the obstacles in the way of establishing a lasting world peace seem insurmountable for men. You are aware of the explosive increase in the earth’s human population, and you read the full-page advertisement in the newspaper, with the headline: “The Population Bomb Threatens the Peace of the World,” ads of this sort being repeatedly published by the “Campaign to Check the Population Explosion.” (New York Times, February 9, 1969)

Also, under the shocking headline “Briton Foresees a Hell on Earth” you read the statement made at London, England, November 23, 1968, by Lord Ritchie-Calder, president of the Conservation Society, in which he said, in part:

“I am always appalled when I hear people complacently talking about the population explosion as though it belonged to the future, or world hunger as though it were threatening, when hundreds of millions can testify that it is already here—swear it with panting breath. My concern is to conserve the human spirit not from the hell hereafter but from hell upon earth.”—New York Times, as of November 24, 1968.

This only serves to confirm what Julian Huxley, former director general of the United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization, said in the same city fourteen years earlier (September 7, 1954) to the conference of Parliamentarians for World Government, namely, that “the world’s most pressing problem was the growth of population, which is threatening to outstrip food supplies.” (New York Times, September 8, 1954)" --- Watchtower 1969 - 10/15 - The Approaching Peace of a Thousand Years

"The idea of one government for the world often inspires either hope or horror. Hope because world government in the hands of the right person would unite humanity in peace. Horror because world government in the wrong hands would enslave all mankind. Since the stakes are so high, is the thought of world government worth serious consideration? Yes! We need world government.

the right kind of world government could:

halt the international smuggling of drugs and thereby curb crime.

could erase national boundaries and unite all peoples of the world.

set up and enforce a world standard against harmful pollution.

could pool food supplies and eliminate hunger.

eliminate the escalating stockpile of weapons and educate people in peace.

summon a health program effective enough to blot out death from infection, disease and ignorance. "

--- -- Awake 1984- 12/22 - World Government—Why We Need It

-------

"The next rulership for all the earth will be a world government. The book “Let Your Kingdom Come” tells about the sudden change that will occur as this government overthrows all earth’s present rulerships. If you are to continue to live, you will have to submit to this incoming world government. Read about the persons who will shortly be taking over earth’s rulership." -- Awake 1984 - 12/8 - Read About It! The Government Soon to Rule All the Earth

"Scientist Isaac Asimov said: “The international cooperation must take the form of a world government sufficiently effective to make and enforce the necessary decisions, and against which the individual nations would have neither the right nor the power to take up arms.”

But don’t we have an attempt at just such a world government right now in the United Nations organization? No, because all the member nations have held onto their own national sovereignties and have refused to turn over full power to the United Nations. It appears that the U.N. is merely a forum for discussing policy differences rather than a central government to which all submit. In times of conflict between its member nations, it has been able only to shake a disapproving finger, but has shown little power to stop the war. The United Nations is not the needed world government."
    --Awake 1982 - 2/22 Is Man Incapable of Peace?

-------

"However, although individuals have changed, mankind as a whole is suffering from increased racial violence and war. As to the solution, the director of the Institute of Race Relations in London, Phillip Mason, said the following: “The only secular hope for our future .. lies in .. a world government. .. We ought to be looking forward to the day when national sovereignty will step by step be handed over to a world government.” This is exactly what Almighty God has purposed" -- Awake 1982 2/28 - The Races - What Is Their Origin?

---------

"In his analysis of the causes of war, scholar Kenneth Waltz observes that “a world government is the remedy for world war.” But he adds: “The remedy, though it may be unassailable in logic, is unattainable in practice.” Others agree. Author Ben Bova stated in Omni magazine: “The nations must unite into a single government that can control armaments and prevent war.” However, he also says: “Most people regard such a world government as pie in the sky, a science-fiction dream that can never

come true.” The failure of the United Nations underscores this dismal conclusion. The nations have been unwilling to give up their sovereignty to that organization or any other!" -- Awake 1988 8/22 - An End to Nuclear Weapons - How ?

----------

"Arnold Toynbee, the noted British historian, in his 12-volume A Study of History and in other writings, repeatedly advocated the idea that the future of mankind lies in the creation of “a World united under the control of a single political authority” and a “confederation of peoples with a central government claiming and receiving the direct personal allegiance of every individual citizen of the union.”

He also saw such an arrangement as the only way by which war can be eliminated. “War can be waged only by states, and it takes at least two states to wage it.” “No state, no war,” as he put it.

Though Toynbee’s views of a quarter of a century ago have been criticized as being idealistic, many other similar voices have been heard since. For example, Aurelio Peccei, founder of the Club of Rome, asserts that today’s political order of individual, competing sovereign states not only is “unstable, irrational, obsolete” but also fails to “correspond to modern realities.” Though not advocating an absolute world government, he feels that a new kind of world society is needed to save mankind out of its present predicament. “If you are aboard a sinking ocean-liner,” he adds, “there must be solidarity between crew and passengers, otherwise a riot would develop and all would perish.” -- Awake 1983 4/8 Hope For A Better Future

------------

"The editors of Great Decisions 1973 raise further questions in the search for a remedy: “Is it true that growth must end sooner or later on this finite planet? .. If it is, do we have the political will to initiate and accept the tough decisions required to achieve equilibrium? .. If survival is at stake, can decisions be left in private hands? If not, is world government the answer?

An editorial in the Belgian newspaper La Nouvelle Gazette on how to avoid a nuclear war also presents a clue to the solution for overpopulation. It states: “The only remedy would be a major relinquishment of sovereignty by each country .. in favor of a world government.”" -- Awake 1983 8/8 - The Population Explosion - How Much of a Threat?

---------

"ONE world government, God’s Kingdom! That is a major theme of the Bible. Its seat of government is in heaven. And Jehovah God will use it to resolve our present crises competently, including those aggravated by the population explosion. -- Awake 1983 8/8 - Population Control and World Government

-----

British historian Arnold Toynbee:

“Mankind’s strategic and hygienic problems are global and they are pressing; they cannot be solved by the governments of local states. They call for the establishment of a global authority endowed with overriding power.” -- Awake 1973 10/8 - Is This The Way Out of the Confusion

------

"Global problems call for global supervision and control. But have not men produced international organizations, such as the League of Nations and the United Nations Organization? Yes, but these have not been true world governments. Why not? Because the member nations held onto their own national sovereignty and refused to turn over the power that a world governmentmust have" -- Awake 1971 10/8 - A Government able to Bring Relief

------

"The U.N. is no common political government. It is something different. It is not a world government, nor was it designed to be such, although Kurt Waldheim, its present secretary-general admits: “In its early days there was a widespread anxiety that the United Nations would infringe on national independence and sovereignty.”

This is backed up by what a U.N. pamphlet says regarding the U.N.’s International Court of Justice: “The Statute of the Court is a part of the Charter of the United Nations, and every Member State has automatic access to the Court. States parties to the Statute may at any time declare that they recognize the compulsory jurisdiction of the Court in legal disputes. The majority of Member States have not yet accepted compulsory jurisdiction. Kurt Waldheim, reviewing 30 years of U.N. activity, said that a workable international system must inevitably entail limitations on individual sovereignty. He said that although in some fields such limitations were being achieved, yet there have also been “strong reassertions of nationalism” throughout the entire world during the past 30 years.

“Strong reassertions of nationalism” make achieving world unity more difficult. Waldheim expressed what the U.N. was up against by saying: “The strengthening of our Organization’s role in maintaining peace by securing general respect for the decisions of its principal organs is perhaps the most difficult task of all.” -- Awake 1979 - 2/22 - Does the UN Have the Solution?

---

La Nouvelle Gazette, a Belgian newspaper, headlined an article: “To Avoid a Nuclear War Within 25 Years, American Experts Have Found Only One Solution: That of Jehovah’s Witnesses!” It went on to explain: “The only remedy would be a major relinquishment of sovereignty by each country .... in favor of a world government.” It said this was exactly “the proposition upheld by Jehovah’s Witnesses. Jehovah’s Witnesses have chosen to unite themselves under one government, God’s government -- Awake 1979 - 2/22 Rejoice! World Unity Is Within Reach!

------

"U Thant, secretary-general of the United Nations, said: “I can only conclude from the information that is available to me as Secretary General that the members of the United Nations have perhaps 10 years left in which to subordinate their ancient quarrels and launch a global partnership to curb the arms race, to improve the human environment, to defuse the population explosion and to supply the required momentum to world development efforts.

Obviously a very bad situation exists in the world. Surely a new system is needed. The publication World Union of The Hague, Netherlands, stated: “It is now unquestionable that a world government, recognized and accepted as a higher political authority than national governments, must be established as soon as possible.”" -- Awake 1970 - 9/8 - The Cost of Military Preparedness

-------

"At the League’s inception, Christendom’s Protestant branch of the world empire of false religion described it as “the political expression of God’s Kingdom on earth.” (Declaration by Federal Council of Churches of Christ in America, December 12, 1918.)" -- Watchtower 1967 - 2/15 From a Weak State Made Powerful

-----

"In 1942, at the middle of World War II, this was forcefully pointed out by the president of the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society in the public talk “Peace—Can It Last?” at a national convention meeting in fifty-three cities, tied in by wire to the key city, Cleveland, Ohio. He said:

.. Though forty members still profess to adhere to the League, the League is in effect in a state of suspended animation, and needs to be revived if it is ever to live again. It has gone into the abyss of inaction and ineffectiveness. It ‘is not.’ “Will the League remain in the pit? ... The association of worldly nations will rise again. ... The necessities of meeting the totalitarian aggressions and stopping them are forcing the nations to that final confederation of nations for the new order, whatever its form. … --- Watchtower 1967 - 2/15 - An Abortive Attempt to Establish a New Order

"We cannot but admire the high principles embodied in the League of Nations, formulated undoubtedly by those who have no knowledge of the great plan of God. This fact makes all the more wonderful the ideals which they express. For instance, it has been made plain by President Wilson and the advocates of his ideas that the proposed League of Nations is more than merely a league to enforce peace… The President’s idea seems to be that the League of Nations which he proposes should stand for world service rather than mere world regulation in the military sense, and that the very smallest of nations shall be participants in its very arrangement… Truly this is idealistic, and approximates in a small way that which God has foretold that he will bring about after this great time of trouble". -- Watchtower 1919 2/15 pg51

------

So, as we can plainly see, ecspecially in view of modern research and developments regarding the NEW WORLD ORDER and WORLD GOVERNMENT, we can clearly see the Watchtower Society has been calling for and supporting open WORLD GOVERNMENT and a NEW WORLD ORDER, blatantly lied about the United Nations and the Leauge of Nations and tried to write them off as not being a world government and that nations have not surrended thier soveringty over to the United Nations, an outright brazen lie the Watchtower and the Governing Body should surely have known. Not only that, the Watchtower Society has openely supported POPULATION CONTROL and EUGENICS and qouted top EUGENICISTS such as Julian Huxley and Paul Ehlrich, John P Holdren, Arnold Toynbee and others who supported a NEW WORLD ORDER DEPOPULATION AND EUGENCICS anti human anti-life program !

How can a true Christian Organization, claiming to respect life and the creator, honour and practive truth and honesty, being guided by Holy Spirit, support eugenics, depopulation, and the United Nations and Leauge of Nations ? How can they claim neutrality ? How can they claim to be steadfast Christians?

I have learned of modern Christians, who respect life, liberty and health, who reject occult orders and symbols, who refuse every aspect of the New World Order, who are steadfast, have integrity, walk in truth and light, engage in transparency, admit thier mistakes, and really show the love mentioned by Christ Jesus. How can any one who calls them self a Christain support this activity?? I am ASHAMED i was taught by such a weak, corrupted organization who has fallen into the trap of the Devil, and refuses to speak out against this evil.

In our modern day, World Government under the tryannical, oppressive UNITED NATIONS, the IMF, WORLD BANK, GOLDMAN SACHS, G20, USA, UK and other quasi government corporate entities who are destroying our species and our planet earth and punishing the human citizens for thier behaviour, who have declared war on everything good and decent. Freespeech is under assult, the Internet is under assult. The NDAA Has been been passed and pertains to Americans to be interned without trial. The internet kill switch is in place. An oppressive police state is envolping the world. This is happening before our EYES. And the Watchtower out of one side actively supports this activity and behaviour and does NOTHING to oppose it or stop it. What kind of Christians are they?

Many may pressure me to join this organization, but I was raised to be a Christian with solid values, to respect our creator, our planet, our liberties, and to oppose the tyranny of the devil. How can I EVER support this organization ?Of course, I have not even scratched the surface of this subject, and of the Watchtower Society, but my in depth research of all these issues assures me of what TRUE christianity is, and what the creator truly wants of us. It is not to bow and grovel to the devil, my good friends.

I can only pray the Watchtower opens thier eyes and has a change of heart. I doubt it will happen.
    I will post more information one day, I have much much much more i could relate.

Thank you for reading.

• Terry
    Terry

And I thought I made long posts!

I'm sorry, I couldn't slog through all that.

In two sentences or less: why did you post this?

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    In two sentences or less: why did you post this?

Here's two words for ya: Freemasonry conspiracist.

• Flat_Accent
    Flat_Accent

You make an interesting claim about Russell being one of these Royal bloodlines that goes all the way back to King David. I'd like to see your evidence of this please.

As for the rest of it, I can't say it's anything more than speculation on your part. Obviously, Russell was around at the time where Freemasons, Millerites and Adventists were quite popular. Russell himself was obsessed with the pyramids and numerology. But it should be quite obvious to you that despite the association as an NGO (which they aren't anymore), the 'World Government' spoken of in the magazines is Gods government. They refer to it as a World Government because well... it's (supposedly) going to govern the world. What other term would you have them use?

I'm not a believer in the modern Freemason/Illuminati conspiracies. It is far more likely that those who are seen to be in control (Goldman Sachs and giant corporations) ARE actually the ones in control.

Anyway, I hope I didn't misconstrue what you were trying to say here.

• trueblue
    trueblue

Some people just have too much time on theit hands, not me, I have to work for a living, besides what can you do about it? Can you add another cubit to your life? Probably substract a few cubits from your life worrying all the time.

• trueblue
    trueblue

Conspiracy and all that is just giving people too much credit they are not intelegent enough to agree with one another and could not get people to agree enough to reach a campain against world power then there is the issue of natural desasters, floods, earth quakes, hurricanes, etc., etc., and maybe something come along man never heard of. Man can not even predict the weather.

Don't worry about tomorrow, tomorrow will have it's own problems, and would not have near the problems the world has if everyone would just quit worrying...

• james_woods
    james_woods
    Here's two words for ya: Freemasonry conspiracist.

I'll see your two words and raise you to three: Bat Shit Crazy.

• bats in the belfry
    bats in the belfry

james_woods > ... to 4: bats in the belfry

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

stark raving loony propagandistic nutjobs

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I don't believe the royal bloodlines going back to King David. Few royals have any power but ceremonial. It is good to remember Charles I and King Louis XVI, not to mention the Czar and his family. They must be apolitical. If Queen Elizabeth ever meddled in politics in a substantial way, it would be curtains for the royal family.

I see internatinal instutions as a good thing. The United Nations and its agencies has worked to educate people, feed them, help with economic development, and deal with refugee situations to name but a few things. I recall when the Cuban Missle Crisis happened and the UN was a major player. It was much better than total war between the Soviets and the United States. I am certain there are UN scandals just as there are scandals in any human endeavor.

I prefer neutral sources of information compared to one ignorant viewpoint. The looming question is why when Witnesses were taught that the UN was so evil, the WT formed an alliance with the UN, suporting them in their work. The llibrary card is a hoax, IMO. Access to space on UN planes for WT lit. (free or low cost) seems the more likely motive. The Roman Catholic Church has been a great source for good and bad. Hypocrisy is expected from such a mega institution. Hypocrisy from the high control group that declares itself infallible for the moment until new light comes, is not expected.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit