by LostGeneration 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• darth frosty
    darth frosty
    However, we can be sure that Jehovah
    will make clear the meaning of
    those instructions when the time comes
    for us to follow them.

REALLY?!?

How fucking clear has this 'Jehovah's' instructions been so far?

GTFOH!

• sabastious
    sabastious

Hesitation to obedience: the cardinal sin in the Watchtower world. The GB should just get shock colars and be done with it.

-Sab

• carla
    carla

The last part of the scanned article on shunning should be made known to the public. How often do jw's lie to the doors when questioned about their shunning policies? they deny it or hem and haw and change the subject. Most people I know find the shunning policy so appalling it is enough to disgust them and not answer the door or more recently a friend was chased down while walking by some jw's and she finally said, 'your magazine is a pile of crap'. She said "I had to do it, if you are nice to them they don't leave you alone!" She hates being rude to anybody but finds the shunning policy so un-Christian and mean she doesn't even want to to talk to jw's.

• mrquik
    mrquik

I can't wait for the GB direction where everyone sells their earthly possessions & gives all the cash to them. With that stockpile, they could wait out another century.

• darwin
  • darwin
  • darwin
    darwin

testing post reply

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Run for the mountains? How is this for the "mountain":

First, I got rid of the crap I got as a witless and replaced it with good stuff. This was most important with things like clothing because those are necessity items. That happened in 2009.

Then I started getting ready for frequent blackouts as a result of an energy crisis (EPA related or from a war with Iran) late in 2010. I got myself plenty of high quality lanterns and flashlights--spending as much as 150 toilet papers on a premium flashlight that is just below military grade. I also got myself as many NiMH batteries and chargers, professional grade chargers at that, as I could get my hands on. That will help when we start getting regular blackouts.

Next, the silver. Whatever money I had sitting doing nothing had to go into silver before it became worthless. Now, when the dollar becomes toilet paper, I will still have something of value instead of toilet papers that are represented on a computer but meaningless.

After that, I started researching other countries should it become necessary to leave the United Tyranny of Stupidity. Instead of just picking one, I researched countries with favorable climates for me that also have good business climates. I got my hands on materials, both online and on DVDs, on one country that I might be interested in moving to when the time comes. (Along with whatever cautions before leaping--the biggest one being that I need to be very careful about getting into debt since the 2008 crisis). I did start with some of the paperwork--getting that US passport is the first step there.

Finally, I did some research on doing things myself. In late 2010, it was about decorating for Christmas. In 2011, it was computer repair. Not only will I be able to fix my own computer, but I will be able to start a business if I do move out of the country. It will also be useful as a barter tool, because so many people are superstitious about opening their computers and leery about getting scammed on computer repair shops. Besides, I might be able to fix bicycles (including having tools to fix chains, sprocket clusters, and cables) for barter.

While all this might not be perfect, at least it gives me some chance of making it without much trouble. Doing it the washtowel way, you waste all your time doing nothing useful. Which gives you nothing useful--when financial Armageddon comes (and that will be when the Establishment runs out of gimmicks to keep the current system dummy blocked up), the witlesses wasting their time and resources doing nothing useful will have zero chance. And a small chance is better than zero.

• Intel
    Intel

Jesus is some sick fucker, recommending to flee without any clues and using insance old men in Brooklyn. Mind you, most of them can't even get up and wash themselves without some help.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit